Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour 2/25/20 (Combat Aftermath)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Let’s hear ECC170 @ECC170 join another time to talk about up and coming talent he’s seen that may be on the cusp of fighting in the ufc or other orgs........may be able to get someone as a guest?
I absolutely hate giving the guy any credit for anything, but he seems to know what’s up with those hidden talents....especially in the Hoosier state (where they can’t even tell us why it’s called the Hoosier state, surprise, surprise) and surrounding areas where they host all of the hay bale throwing championships.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Let’s hear ECC170 @ECC170 join another time to talk about up and coming talent he’s seen that may be on the cusp of fighting in the ufc or other orgs........may be able to get someone as a guest?
I absolutely hate giving the guy any credit for anything, but he seems to know what’s up with those hidden talents....especially in the Hoosier state (where they can’t even tell us why it’s called the Hoosier state, surprise, surprise) and surrounding areas where they host all of the hay bale throwing championships.
Good idea
ECC170 @ECC170 if you want to put together a Midwest prospect report we’d be happy to hear About them.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Good idea
ECC170 @ECC170 if you want to put together a Midwest prospect report we’d be happy to hear About them.
Let me see what I can do.. give me a little time cuz i'm renovating my house bur I can def drum something up