Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour 5/23/19 (Leigh Remedios)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Today I had the pleasure to interview MMA pioneer, Polaris 10 competitor, and friend to the community Leigh @Leigh Remedios. We had a fun conversation talking about his return to high profile competition as well as some of his history as the #1 UK lightweight fighter during the formative years of MMA. Please take the time to listen to the show and then watch Leigh compete this Saturday on UFC fightpass!

AUDIO
Polaris 10's Leigh Remedios by Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour • A podcast on Anchor

View: https://youtu.be/lCUSuXsSGZY

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sweet
Will check it out
Go get em Leigh

(not tagging him cause you guys are merciless with tagging dude gotta be like 50 a day)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks for having me on :)

Just for everyone's info, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK had to get up in the middle of the night to make this happen, due to schedules and time zone differences. And off the air, I apologised for trolling him in the past.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Here’s one for the ages
You look 12 years old leigh san Leigh @Leigh
But always honest and humble
You berate the fuck out of me with your honesty like that time you called me and dismissively told me to hold on and said “hold on, tell Lisa I’ll be right back, I gotta deal with this twat I have on the phone” and then ripped into me about a woman we both know lol

View: https://youtu.be/3Yf-_M2nQwM

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Ok, lmao when MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK asks about bisping and lay automatically develops his smirk though do answer and his story is tight

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Just finished, great interview
The sound was fucked up by lay but it was informative and funny at the same time
Good luck Leigh @Leigh san
Unless this event happened already like the last time I wished you luck a week after the event

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished, great interview
The sound was fucked up by lay but it was informative and funny at the same time
Good luck Leigh @Leigh san
Unless this event happened already like the last time I wished you luck a week after the event
Get your tongue out of his arsehole mate, you are still contractually obligated to fight him so just quit being a bitch and take your medicine like a man.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Get your tongue out of his arsehole mate, you are still contractually obligated to fight him so just quit being a bitch and take your medicine like a man.
He’s a humble guy, learn the lesson and stop being a troll

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Thanks for having me on :)

Just for everyone's info, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK had to get up in the middle of the night to make this happen, due to schedules and time zone differences. And off the air, I apologised for trolling him in the past.
Now pink him. K thx bye.