Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour Logo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like it but concerned it may be just a tad too busy. I would recommend doing away with the purple?

Nickman9000

Dec 12, 2015
Most of the colors are flats, which I have no problem with whatsoever( I didn't color this, and can't color worth a hoot on the computer), BUT if forum member RedDragonUK @RedDragonUK could add his touch it could really be something special.

For those saying it's too busy, I could see dropping the lower portion with the octagon, ring card girls, hourglass, and blood. Being picky, I would say my hand drawn version of the font isn't as clean as the version of the font they have been using as the stand in logo. I would swap them out to have it look more professional.

If we are keeping the ring card girls, the one on the right should have a blue outfit to have her look more like who she is supposed to be. I'm not sure if I should say who she is supposed to be, but you guys can probably figure it out.

Happy to help and I am really enjoying the podcast!

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like it but concerned it may be just a tad too busy. I would recommend doing away with the purple?
Agreed. Do away with the ring girls as well, unnecessary. Jimmerson, throwback dude with coast to coast title works great on its own.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Agreed. Do away with the ring girls as well, unnecessary. Jimmerson, throwback dude with coast to coast title works great on its own.
Yeah looking at it more, I think i would get rid of everything below the map. Figure out a way to put Matt & Ed up top somehow.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Looks great but the hour Glass looks a tad like a spilled glass of wine.
Maybe get ride of the girls and hour Glass and bring up the cage so it looks like the USA is on/in the ring.
You could incorporate Matt & Ed on the cage apron or one name on each glove.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its too over the top for me

just being honest

I like simple

Loved the last podcast FYI...I get excited when you drop a new one

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
What do you all think?
Much thanks to Nickman9000 @Nickman9000 for his talents!

so the map is supposed to be an organ he's squeezing blood out of? I'm warming to the overall concept.

also what's it look like with a plain white background instead of the gradient?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fill in the 2 with black and I think it is more my style

again I am not much of an artist and am a primitive person so what pleases my eye is likely not for everyone...I tend to think most logos are lame

I am all about content, and you guys provide that in spades

Simpleton is what I am

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
so the map is supposed to be an organ he's squeezing blood out of? I'm warming to the overall concept.

also what's it look like with a plain white background instead of the gradient?
Basically my idea was he was squeezing the 2 coasts together and blood was dripping into the hour glass. I like to he original but it is busy. I’m going to get some shirts printed this week and the more simple logo works better.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I like this version!
Yeah I agree
Gonna have the cage put back in the background and just have a few different versions.
Thanks again for your help. I’ll send you a shirt when I get them printed