General Cobra Kai Never Dies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Legit binge watched all 3 season with Miss Thuglife. Loved it and hate myself for sleeping on this. Also I agree that Sam is terrible and no doubt is a meatbomb while the clock is ticking. The new girl Tory is very nice eventhough she has a bit of the Maisie Williams (GOT)/Family Guy Stewie football head going on...

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It's one of the worst movies ever made.
It is so bad that I love it.
I just read this. Made me laugh:

”The mustache-twirling villainy of Terry Silver is entertainingly over-the-top, but his scheme against LaRusso is non-sensical. Equally cartoonish is Daniel's new rival, "Karate's Bad Boy" Mike Barnes (Sean Kanan), who engages in a level of harassment against Daniel and his new (platonic) female friend Jessica Andrews (Robyn Lively) that should have called for police intervention. But the biggest issue with The Karate Kid Part III is Daniel-san himself; LaRusso has never been more temperamental, irrational, and unlikeable, and Macchio (who was 28) was obviously too old to still be playing 18-year-old Daniel.”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is so bad that I love it.
I just read this. Made me laugh:

”The mustache-twirling villainy of Terry Silver is entertainingly over-the-top, but his scheme against LaRusso is non-sensical. Equally cartoonish is Daniel's new rival, "Karate's Bad Boy" Mike Barnes (Sean Kanan), who engages in a level of harassment against Daniel and his new (platonic) female friend Jessica Andrews (Robyn Lively) that should have called for police intervention. But the biggest issue with The Karate Kid Part III is Daniel-san himself; LaRusso has never been more temperamental, irrational, and unlikeable, and Macchio (who was 28) was obviously too old to still be playing 18-year-old Daniel.”
Great movie.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I sure as fuck hope that terry the spider silva shows up in the next season. Hopefully in a rolls royce.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching new episode now..

That Mexican sure got fat. His broken neck turned him into Cain Velasquez.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My favourite part of the show tbh
Mrs Beard and I like to watch it because it's a fun show. But to watch the things they have to do to make karate work at all is funny, then watching them throw horrible strikes takes it to another level. It's a good thing there's no judo in the valley.