Cody Garbrandt’s ‘hit list’ includes T.J. Dillashaw, Jose Aldo, and Conor McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Garbrandt is planning to become one of the most accomplished fighters in the sport in 2017.

Cody Garbrandt is setting the sky as his limit.

The 25-year-old phenom battered Dominick Cruz from pillar-to-post at UFC 207 to take home the bantamweight title and the newly-crowned champion is planning to take out some even bigger names in 2017.

‘No Love’ will coach opposite former teammate T.J. Dillashaw on The Ultimate Fighter 25 and will defend his 135-pound title against the ex-champ later in the year. Garbrandt also plans to dethrone featherweight legend Jose Aldo and take on UFC sensation Conor McGregor in a catchweight bout.

“Now there’s a new hit list — it’s TJ next, then Jose Aldo and then Conor McGregor,” Garbrandt said, per Damon Martin of FOX Sports. “I know my responsibilities…

Garbrandt’s ‘hit list’ includes Dillashaw, Aldo, and McGregor

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Love Cody's mentality. Dude runs hot and is willing to throw down with anyone, anytime.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That's a lofty goal.
From what he did to Dom its possible. He's fast, smart, and hits hard and accurately.

Though Aldo's leg kicks could be a big problem and Connor is two weight classes up so I he'd have trouble with the size difference and likely wouldn't have the power to knock him out.

P

Punch

From what he did to Dom its possible. He's fast, smart, and hits hard and accurately.

Though Aldo's leg kicks could be a big problem and Connor is two weight classes up so I he'd have trouble with the size difference and likely wouldn't have the power to knock him out.
It'd be fun to watch him try.

Mustard Tiger

Jul 20, 2015
Conor has an 8.5" reach advantage and has the power to merk dudes two weight classes up.

Tattoo needs to stay in his lane.