Cody Garbrandt choking a snake

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
Gotta create the drama for people to watch! I think I will tune in for the first time in years to see who all has come back and who i remember from previous seasons.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hahaha...when you're going for one's throat that's far deeper than a fight..he wants to kill him...

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
This season will be great. Lots of contestants we know and coaches who have a good backstory leading up to the fight. Cody strikes me as someone who doesn't talk (or take) a lot of shit. I believe he was ready to go head to head with Conor in TJ's defense in the past.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This season will be great. Lots of contestants we know and coaches who have a good backstory leading up to the fight. Cody strikes me as someone who doesn't talk (or take) a lot of shit. I believe he was ready to go head to head with Conor in TJ's defense in the past.
There was no hesitation from Cody. He stepped up to Conor and was ready to roll.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There was no hesitation from Cody. He stepped up to Conor and was ready to roll.
I really like Cody, he overcame a shit childhood and instead of breaking bad he became a stand up man.

He may look like a pretty boy but due to his trials and tribulations he has developed a system of respect and values in which he lives his life. If someone crosses his line he fucks them up. He really seems like a stand up dude who will go to bat for his friends. These days that is very hard to come by.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
How did Cody get that deep of a grip on TJ's throat? I bet it was a cheap shot.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really like Cody, he overcame a shit childhood and instead of breaking bad he became a stand up man.

He may look like a pretty boy but due to his trials and tribulations he has developed a system of respect and values in which he lives his life. If someone crosses his line he fucks them up. He really seems like a stand up dude who will go to bat for his friends. These days that is very hard to come by.

On that note, just fyi, if anyone, for any reason, messes with you, just know that I 100000% got your back.

Wayyyyyyyy back.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I thought this thread was somehow about his hot ass GF. Maybe there is a snake tattoo on her nice ass?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I thought it was about him blowing a dude. He totally could be violently closet that dude.

Nov 21, 2015
This makes me think TJ had to actually pull some real shady shit with Alpha Male

You don't train and sweat blood and tears with a mutherfucker for years and then turn around
and wanna choke the life outta them for nothing.

"Nothing from nothing leaves nothing... You had to done something if a muthafucka
wanna punch you in the mouth" - Eddie Murphy