Cody Gibson is the man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Facking good man, he is! is that a bottle of whiskey on the right and a rather large bong on the left?:)
thats his diaz Item on the left and my signature beverage on the right..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cody will win his next fight and shout out TMC..ill tear up in Pride...and Mutter "they grow up so fast":p

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like Cody (in a good way, not weird way).....the man comes on here and does what he says he's gonna do and the even has the kindness to check his posts after his q and a.........

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cody Gibson @Cody Gibson Will be around the UFC for a long time..he always entertains and has a shit ton of upside...He hasn't even began to to peak...I want to see him go back to his awesome wrestling roots alittle more his next fight and rip boys faces off with GnP...

Miletich told us "worst thing a wrestler can do is fall in love with striking..Its great to hone that facet but go with what you know and the rest will fall into place"..not acting like a know it all..as a fan I love watching Cody fight and knew from the first time I saw him fight he's got what out takes to be in the Top 10..its an honor watch this guy perform and to be privileged with this wonderful site to share my perspective...Slam thesE Boys CG and show then why Wrestlers are the TOUGHEST BREED to ever walk this earth..

Cody Gibson

UFC Bantamweight
Pro Fighter
Mar 19, 2015
Cody Gibson @Cody Gibson Will be around the UFC for a long time..he always entertains and has a shit ton of upside...He hasn't even began to to peak...I want to see him go back to his awesome wrestling roots alittle more his next fight and rip boys faces off with GnP...

Miletich told us "worst thing a wrestler can do is fall in love with striking..Its great to hone that facet but go with what you know and the rest will fall into place"..not acting like a know it all..as a fan I love watching Cody fight and knew from the first time I saw him fight he's got what out takes to be in the Top 10..its an honor watch this guy perform and to be privileged with this wonderful site to share my perspective...Slam thesE Boys CG and show then why Wrestlers are the TOUGHEST BREED to ever walk this earth..
Agreed. Need to get back to my wrestling roots for sure in my next one.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Wow that is very cool!!! This is a real community so the name fits perfectly. I tried to expand it on twitter by inviting Jen "the ass" Selter and Carmen I fucking love you Electra! but i failed :(. Oh well here are some shots

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Wow that is very cool!!! This is a real community so the name fits perfectly. I tried to expand it on twitter by inviting Jen "the ass" Selter and Carmen I fucking love you Electra! but i failed :(. Oh well here are some shots
well at least you gave it the ole college try!