Cody: Myself, Hangman, Bucks & Omega will make our contract decisions together

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Cody:
“As far as what’s next, I really wish I could answer. A lot has happened in the last few weeks. A lot of discussions about the future. One thing that’s special about this, and I have to be rather cagey in answering one thing that is special about this group is we have verbally committed to each other and I don’t know that that’s ever been done before in the history of professional wrestling, where I have verbally committed to the Bucks, The Bucks, Kenny Omega, Hangman Page. There’s this verbal commitment that the next step we take because it’s no secret, our contracts are all up. What happens next? The next step we take, we’re going to take together and we’re going to take it as a family. It could be the dumbest move ever. Wrestling is sort of a shady business or we can do what my gut tells, the right call.”

-

Interesting
WWE can certainly afford them with the new TV deal & it would be a great "invasion" type angle, but you know they will both it.

Also TYB like having time to be with their children & won't work a WWE FT schedule & already make millions without it.
Plus for them to turn over merchandise rights to Vince would be almost criminal.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Add in: Jericho saying he will take other bookings stateside & talking about ALL-IN-II & it sounds like the non-WWE side is getting stronger

IMO that is the better move for the industry

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
This is a way of telling NJPW and ROH to open up them wallets BayBay!!!

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
This is a way of telling NJPW and ROH to open up them wallets BayBay!!!
The best part for NJPW & ROH is they can offer them a lot less combined then WWE & still keep them.
Due to freedom, merch & a much lighter schedule, they can offer less money & all 5 will make more for less away from WWE with the insane merch they sell.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I love how much fun these guys are having with their upcoming free agency.

Having said that if they do end up at WWE I'll be devastated.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Best case scenario. The elite make a Royal Rumble showing. And go back to the indys the next day.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
After the PPV. The Bucks and Fellow BTE crew SCU. Shared a moment in the ring. Could be a signal that the bucks are indeed leaving ROH.