Cody "No Chin" Garbrandt talks BKFC...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well his style and fight IQ are a perfect fit for BKFC and his mma career is in tatters. Seems like a win for all involved.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i look forward to seeing him get beat by some guy no one as ever heard of who has 56 fights on the local scene but knows how to box

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
felt bad for Cody since a ufc all access show. it was for his first fight back after losing the title. when the car pulled up at the hotel, no-one jumped up to open his door for him. he got out all surprised, and remarked 'ok, there's no-one to do that for me now.'

it was as if, in his mind, he had hit the forever big-time, and hadn't appreciated how feelings of supreme achievement are often fleeting.

to then watch him suffer shelf-life reducing KO losses over and over, rough. hope he can do ok.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
felt bad for Cody since a ufc all access show. it was for his first fight back after losing the title. when the car pulled up at the hotel, no-one jumped up to open his door for him. he got out all surprised, and remarked 'ok, there's no-one to do that for me now.'

it was as if, in his mind, he had hit the forever big-time, and hadn't appreciated how feelings of supreme achievement are often fleeting.

to then watch him suffer shelf-life reducing KO losses over and over, rough. hope he can do ok.
Am I a bad person because I am unable to feel empathy for a goon with a neck tat?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
No that is natural. Carry on.
Every interview he ever had and all his scenes on TUF he was blisteringly stupid, like if they had a radar detector for stupid shit and pointed it at him it would be throwing sparks and starting to light on fire.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Every interview he ever had and all his scenes on TUF he was blisteringly stupid, like if they had a radar detector for stupid shit and pointed it at him it would be throwing sparks and starting to light on fire.
He is insufferable. I wanted to like him so badly when he brought that kid with leukemia with him to the cage for the Cruz fight but even that couldn’t overcome his cringe vibes and ego for me.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Well his style and fight IQ are a perfect fit for BKFC and his mma career is in tatters. Seems like a win for all involved.
how many real IQ points can he lose before it's not a good deal for him?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Wasn't it garbrant who said dillashaw taught the whole team how to use ped's lol

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Man, that fight against Cruz was a perfect performance. At least he will have that to reflect on.

T

The Big Guy

Man, that fight against Cruz was a perfect performance. At least he will have that to reflect on.
I lost so much money thinking his trex arms would be flailing all night. He looked like a professional dancer out there and made cruz look dumb. Still big sad