Coker: If someone got sick on Bellator, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

When major sports leagues began calling off their respective events upon the COVID-19 outbreak, Bellator was the first of the first MMA promotions to follow suit. CEO Scott Coker decided to postpone Bellator 241, which was then scheduled for March 13th at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut.

As he stated in a recent interview with DAZN News, Coker’s main concern at the time was his employees, who were getting worried about how the situation was turning out to be.

“It seemed like the virus started to affect some of our staff. What I mean by that is, we had a meeting where I said, ‘Look, if you guys are uncomfortable, you guys can go…

Coker on Bellator cancellations: If someone got sick, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
This is how professionals act. Like the NBA, MLB, NCAA etc... See how they reacted? See how Dana reacted? Who is right?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you couldn't hold it if you wanted until sporting events are allowed again

cmon scottie

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
you couldn't hold it if you wanted until sporting events are allowed again

cmon scottie
The March 13th event that he cancelled could have gone on. He could have had fans but stopped that a couple days earlier. Then he cancelled the empty arena event on weigh in day.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
they should have it in China, the virus is already under control there.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Been saying it for years.
it's like comparing Stalin and Hitler, both were shits.

Neither promoter really gives a fuck, or if they do care they still obey the parent company and make horrendous decisions. Plus it's common knowledge that Bellator have one of the weakest testing programs and even give their fighter's who fail a pass. Sure some UFC guys got one too but like I said, they are both shits.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
LOL if given the green light he would hold an event in a second

He don't give a fook about the fighters. Right now it's his image ... THATS IT

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
LOL if given the green light he would hold an event in a second

He don't give a fook about the fighters. Right now it's his image ... THATS IT
Not just protecting his image, tarnishing Dana's at the same time. Nothing nice about Scott Coker whatsoever.