Coker interested in Mousasi and Jacare

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He would be a fool to not speak to them.

Just like the UFC would be crazy to not do what it takes to re-sign both of them

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Can't believe UFC is actually letting so many fighters get to the last fight of their deals. Ufc just isn't trying to pay
I think some of it is that the fighters have gotten smarter and aren't accepting the first offer that is thrown their way and the UFC is more willing to let fighters get to free agency just to create more favorable optics in regards to the lawsuit.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I think some of it is that the fighters have gotten smarter and aren't accepting the first offer that is thrown their way and the UFC is more willing to let fighters get to free agency just to create more favorable optics in regards to the lawsuit.
I think another big factor is sponsors, and some fighters knowing they can potentially make more elsewhere just off that

M

member 603

If Coker lands both, just strip Carvalho of the title, immediately have Moose and Jacare fight for it, then Carvalho can fight the winner LOL

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The ufc is stupid to let either of them go.moussssi could be a big star in Japan or Russia.Bellator would benefit from signing either or both.the ufc would be much weaker without either.both guys could take out the count imo

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Of course Coker wants to negotiate with them. He's worked with both of them in Strikeforce & has already established relationships with them and their managers. I will be shocked if he doesn't land at least one of them, if not both. Coker's no fool...he knows the 185 lb division is already on life support & stealing these two would be a death blow. Viacom will open up the vault, watch.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I would love if they had a trilogy in free agency. A fight with Bellator, a fight with RIZIN, a fight in ONE FC...

imagine if that idea caught on...

Frozen_Rosen

May 14, 2016
part of me thinks he gets one of them, mainly because the UFC is seemingly doing everything in their power to piss off fighters ranked 1-10 in every division especially middleweight

M

member 3289

part of me thinks he gets one of them, mainly because the UFC is seemingly doing everything in their power to piss off fighters ranked 1-10 in every division especially middleweight
I'd say it's more likely he gets Jacare than Mousasi