Colby attempts to troll Jones but

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Hope Anthony wins because if he doesn't he gonna be crying also about jones when he gets his eyes poked out and Jones test positive for all the PED's.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Haha, good for you Anthony.

Colby is getting closer and closer to irrelevance. I don’t think putting his foot down against Danus is doing him any favors. If anything, he’s making it tougher to get that undisputed title shot.

I don’t mind watching Colby fight, but his shtick is tired and lame now. FWIW though, I think he should have got the shot before Usman.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Hope Anthony wins because if he doesn't he gonna be crying also about jones when he gets his eyes poked out and Jones test positive for all the PED's.
Keep hoping every fight....JBJ will just keep on being the GOAT

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I like Smith more and more all the time. From his “any place any time call out” of Jones, to his quiet confidence, to hilariously putting Colby in his place, I am becoming a fan. I don’t know if I would bet money on him beating Jones, but I think he will be a tough out and I’ll be rooting for him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like Smith more and more all the time. From his “any place any time call out” of Jones, to his quiet confidence, to hilariously putting Colby in his place, I am becoming a fan. I don’t know if I would bet money on him beating Jones, but I think he will be a tough out and I’ll be rooting for him.
I like Tony. It's good to see guys who dedicate a long time at thier art finally piece it all together and start getting the fruits of thier labor.

I think Jones would whoop his ass but theres no shame in losing to the goat.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah he’s likeable I listened to an interview with him and he’s down to Earth
I don’t think he beats jones as jones will be pulsing but he’ll give it a good run