Colby Covington & Chase Sherman Twitter beef

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
That's a little excessive no? All he's done is talk some shit to try and get the fights that he wants, because he knows that's the unfortunate reality of how this WME era of the UFC works. Don't hate on him, hate on WME for creating this clown show.
Damn good point
Thanks for bringing me back over that line homie

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How did this all start? Is Sherman a bit jelly because Colby's getting more headlines for his trash talk? Maybe it's all a fake beef like all of those rappers who secretly work together but then do diss tracks and all that shit just to pump up sales ...
I have no idea. They're both very active on social media, so maybe they're battling for attention lol.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
How did this all start? Is Sherman a bit jelly because Colby's getting more headlines for his trash talk? Maybe it's all a fake beef like all of those rappers who secretly work together but then do diss tracks and all that shit just to pump up sales ...
Started with Chase taking on pro wrestling and Colby is doing some Indy pro wrestling (dan Lambert and his gym are doing shit) at the moment

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Wild, I don’t know what you are talking about in Rnd 1.

Sherman landed the most damage, yes Colby had more activity, but none of it landed. He’s Tweeting and Weeting up there.

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
Started with Chase taking on pro wrestling and Colby is doing some Indy pro wrestling (dan Lambert and his gym are doing shit) at the moment
Oh yeah that's right. And also apparently Sherman is friends with Jon Jones, who Covington has also beefed with, telling Jones to "go do some more coke" and "Don't you have another drug test to fail or an octagon to hide under you loser?"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild, I don’t know what you are talking about in Rnd 1.

Sherman landed the most damage, yes Colby had more activity, but none of it landed. He’s Tweeting and Weeting up there.
I disagree. I think Colby landed the most significant shots in Rd 1.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Oh yeah that's right. And also apparently Sherman is friends with Jon Jones, who Covington has also beefed with, telling Jones to "go do some more coke" and "Don't you have another drug test to fail or an octagon to hide under you loser?"
Jones and Covington have beef from years ago at school or some shit too

This time, It actually started with DC saying a stupid dropkick spot in a ROH match was stupid and it pissed off a bunch of wrestling fans
Sherman saw it and jumped on putting up gifs making fun of pro wrestling
One gif featured the young bucks who Colby is friends with and that was the spark

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'd respect Colby if he would fight the bigger guys he talks shit to, but that just won't happen just look at the Werdum confrontation.

For perspective, Kevil Gastelum is a 170lb top ranked fighter like Colby is, and this is how his size is compared to Chase Sherman the guy Colby is shit talking.

Total facepalm Colby....

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I disagree. I think Colby landed the most significant shots in Rd 1.
Dont get improvement confused with results in scoring. I was also impressed Colby gained the ability to count, but to be fair, Sherman has probably already mastered that.