VID Colby Covington Goes HAM on Nick Diaz

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Colby's gonna get jumped when they run into each other somewhere

THen Colby's gonna press charges on every single member entourage of the Diaz Bros

will be the end of the Diaz Bros, they're all probably going to jail after

Nov 21, 2015
Colby's gonna get jumped when they run into each other somewhere

THen Colby's gonna press charges on every single member entourage of the Diaz Bros

will be the end of the Diaz Bros, they're all probably going to jail after
Oh they are definitely gonna rush him on sight. He said personal shit about Nick
This shit will get real

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Lay and pray don’t work in Stockton homie. Colby/Nick is one beef I would prefer not to be settled in the cage. Might be the most boring fight ever.

That being said, I would LOVE to see Pettis/Nate!!!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
RIP colby and anyone who is standing with him when the diaz bros catch him slippin . he is going to have to learn that some guys are athletes and some guys are fighters .some guys will laugh that shit off as promo and hype and other guys are going to fuck you up on sight

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Didn't we all collectively decide not to make threads about this guy? Why give this lowbrow shit show any attention? Posting threads about him getting served I'm all for, but not this ridiculous shit.

Nov 21, 2015
Lay and pray don’t work in Stockton homie. Colby/Nick is one beef I would prefer not to be settled in the cage. Might be the most boring fight ever.

That being said, I would LOVE to see Pettis/Nate!!!
RIP colby and anyone who is standing with him when the diaz bros catch him slippin . he is going to have to learn that some guys are athletes and some guys are fighters .some guys will laugh that shit off as promo and hype and other guys are going to fuck you up on sight

View: https://twitter.com/DrewAmsterdam/status/1019709067466428416