VID Colby Covington in altercation with Fabricio Werdum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
How are you going to talk shit walking backwards holding your face on your way to press charges for some shit you started yourself?thats some bullshit.i dont know what Covington thinks he is doing but he is making himself look like a fool and he has painted a giant red target on his back
He's certainly got a lot of boos in his future. Maybe he'll go full, full heel and call American audiences animals too.

Edit - I don't blame him for his animal statement to/about the Brazilian audience, by the way. The way they behave at these fights is unreal.

Last edited:

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pressing charges is a bitch move
If the guy happens to walk by and throws a boomerang at your head, i can get with it.
If you've been talking shit about brazillians and keep going at it with a brazillian in your vicinity, and you get a boomerang thrown at your head, you should just take that big ass L or try to establish dominance right away.

So in short yep bitch move.

Nov 21, 2015
Covington tried to run his mouth to draw attention to himself.it backfired.now he has the attention of a bunch of Brazilian killers who literally beatvpeople up and choke them for a living.fuckin dummy could have ran his mouth to any other group but he fucked up and called out the country of most of the coaches and a lot of the fighters in his sport.not smart.he better not ever go to brazil again either.
Yeah and the thing is the way in which he did it... It just wasn't fucking funny.
Chael did it in a way where it was fun and everyone knew it was a game and even
most Brazillians understood (though not all) and played along as well.

Colby just comes off as a copy cat shit talker wannabee who just isnt good at it

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
you can take the guy out of fresno.. but you never can take fresno out of the guy.. lol