Colby Covington removed from American Top Team website roster

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Apparently, words might have consequences after all, even in MMA!

Colby Covington has built himself a small fan base and much larger group of annoyed viewers with his brash, trash-talking ways. In addition, Covington made the strange choice to target his own team mates of American Top Team (ATT), notably throwing shade in the direction of Jorge Masvidal, Dustin Poirier, and Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

It seems the mega-gym has had enough of his antics. Earlier today, forums like Sherdog and Reddit’s /r/MMA realized that Covington was no longer listed on the Welterweight roster on ATT’s website....

Read more:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He should sign up to the yaadong Song2 top team.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what a dummy.colby is toxic . i cant see any other team wanting to bring in some fake and gey drama just for colby to have a place to train

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
what a dummy.colby is toxic . i cant see any other team wanting to bring in some fake and gey drama just for colby to have a place to train
Yeah him being a "Champ" gave him some leeway but once he lost his belt it was open season on him. Lots of changes going on at ATT, wonder if things aren't so good there right now...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He has burned alot of bridges with other fighters so not sure where he could train at now.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Not a fan of this guy inside or outside of the cage. He's got problems anywhere he goes if he isn't inside the cage with a ref, imo. He should move out of florida asap, if he hasn't already.

M

member 3289

I couldn't get through more than 3 minutes of Colby's interview because of his lame shtick, but based on the Masvidal interview it sounds like Colby was asked to leave ATT by Dan Lambert

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Apparently, words might have consequences after all, even in MMA!

Colby Covington has built himself a small fan base and much larger group of annoyed viewers with his brash, trash-talking ways. In addition, Covington made the strange choice to target his own team mates of American Top Team (ATT), notably throwing shade in the direction of Jorge Masvidal, Dustin Poirier, and Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

It seems the mega-gym has had enough of his antics. Earlier today, forums like Sherdog and Reddit’s /r/MMA realized that Covington was no longer listed on the Welterweight roster on ATT’s website....

Read more:
It's the lesson karma teaches us.
Words are energy. Positive or negative, they have consequences.

Namaste

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O61Yp0KVzM

“Let’s start off by having a moment of silence for Woodley’s career [Pours drink out onto the ground]. That’s Woodley’s career going down the drain. Just like I told you guys, he’s washed up, he don’t want to fight no more. He’s TMZ Woodley. He’s out there rapping, making songs about me, hurting people’s ear drums. You know who called it? I said he was washed up, I said he was a 40-year-old virgin. He doesn’t want to fight anymore. All he did was show up for a paycheck. So, I figure we have a moment of silence for him, and I pour out a beer for his career, because cause just like his career, it went right down the drain.”

Gilbert Burns, the man who beat Woodley and may have earned a title shot at division champion Kamaru Usman, received similar treatment from Covington.

“The people don’t care about the fight. That fight won’t sell 10,000 pay-per-views, let alone 1000 pay-per-views. So, I could care less if they want to make some fight with some guy who was just getting knocked out by lightweights and nobody knows who they are."

"There’s only two fights to make in the welterweight division, that’s me versus Marty Fakenewsman or me versus street Judas Masvidal. And if they can’t do that, what about Dustin Poirier? He was telling all the nerds in the media, ‘Oh, next time I see Colby, it’s on sight.’ It’s on sight, motherf***ker? Let’s go meet in the Octagon then. I’ll paint your blood on the canvas just like a modern-day Picasso.”

"Doofus Dustin, he needs to man up for his word. His word was, ‘Oh, I’m gonna fight Colby on sight.’ I’ve seen that guy multiple times. He didn’t even try and fight me cause he knows what happens if he tries to fight me, he’s gonna get put down real quick. He’ll never be able to look at his daughter the same again, and his wife will probably divorce him cause he’s gonna be ugly as f*** after I’m done with his face.”

“Everybody knows [Jorge Masvidal] is a coward as it is. So, 100 percent we’re gonna fight in the streets. He knows I run the 305. Miami is my city now. I run that city. I got all the best connections, I got all the hook ups in Miami. So, anytime I see that guy, a hundred percent we’re gonna fight.'”

“Me and street Judas, he’s got nowhere to go. We’re fighting one way or another. I don’t give a s***. I will come find him in Miami. Everybody knows I know how to find people. Just go ask Dana White.”

“The picture-perfect fight that could go right now is next weekend against journeyman Judas Masvidal, and we just go down to American Airlines arena over in Miami and just find out who the king of Miami is, find out who’s the real Scarface of Miami, who really runs Miami, those streets. So, that would be my perfect fight. And everybody knows how that fight’s going down. You can go look it up on YouTube. We used to go fight in our living room, we used to fight in bathrooms, we used fight in the streets. Man, we used to fight for free all the time. Now we’re gonna make tons of money to go fight. Everybody knows what’s going to happen. I will leave him motionless in that Octagon. He will never be the same person again. He’ll one hundred percent need a psychologist to help him out the rest of his life, and he might just end up committing suicide because he’ll be so depressed.”

@conor mcgregor nut hugger thoughts?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He said “I could care less”
That’s incorrect and stopped reading after that.....he needs to clean up his grammar