Colby tells of Jon Jones roid raging at him telling him to do the dishes in community college

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://youtu.be/-53l-yPhT-c&t=19m35s

Colby and Jon are roommates back in the day and Jon comes home roid rage telling colby wtf, do the dishes!

Colby drops the Jon cheating on his wife bomb as well.

Colby talks a little more shit about their falling out.

I get Colby trying to get some fight week coverage. But you can't run "I'm a badass" Promos in one breath, and talk about doing Jon Jones' dishes in another.
Hulk Hogan doesn't clean dishes. Chael Sonnen doesn't clean dishes. Ric Flair doesn't do dishes. Conor McGregor doesn't do dishes.

Do the fucking dishes Colby!!!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
what is funny is jones has zero credibility

it is like fish in a barrel

that said Go RDJ...smoke the mouth

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t even have to read......made a bitch by jones and took it like a beta

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Should have known Jon wouldn't keep it up

Here you go...
Jon lit into Colby calling him a liar but the meme was the funny part

This is fucking great, but more than that I'm kind of shocked that Jon Jones did something cool.

T

The Big Guy

When your jon jones the number 1 way to get some good PR before your ped suspension is to attack a guy who is faking being the bad guy. Its honestly a good tactic since colby is pissing everyone off and jon gets to be a hero/good guy again. We usually like him for being a fuck up and a great fighter so colby is doing jon a pr blessing

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
As if we needed more reason to want Colby to get his face rearranged. He was that guy that didn't clean up after himself in the house. What a wanker.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Colby "Bus Boy" Covington.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
says a lot really I heard you liked tits
Jesus H, let me just go ahead and tell the story so a certain few who apparently have so little respect for me to consider my wife & kids could browse the forums or whatever, can stop thinking they’re going to catch me in some “gotcha” moment, by suggesting I’m a perv that harasses female members.

Shinkicker @Shinkicker sent me tit pics one night, with something like “courtesy of HVD” written on them because of bet or something. This was like a year ago, so I can’t remember exactly. I responded something like “lol thanks”...no big deal, obviously knowing she and HVD were in on it together. I jokingly replied later with I’ve had a shitty day, send me some more. Innocent jokes between members having some fun with one another. She and I had a laugh about it. Apparently there’s been some gossip between members and now a few are trying to make me look bad or call my character into question.

So there ya go. Sorry to spoil the fun for those that thought there was something more seedy to it than that.

She can either verify my story or out me as a liar.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Jesus H, let me just go ahead and tell the story so a certain few who apparently have so little respect for me to consider my wife & kids could browse the forums or whatever, can stop thinking they’re going to catch me in some “gotcha” moment, by suggesting I’m a perv that harasses female members.

Shinkicker @Shinkicker sent me tit pics one night, with something like “courtesy of HVD” written on them because of bet or something. This was like a year ago, so I can’t remember exactly. I responded something like “lol thanks”...no big deal, obviously knowing she and HVD were in on it together. I jokingly replied later with I’ve had a shitty day, send me some more. Innocent jokes between members having some fun with one another. She and I had a laugh about it. Apparently there’s been some gossip between members and now a few are trying to make me look bad or call my character into question.

So there ya go. Sorry to spoil the fun for those that thought there was something more seedy to it than that.

uhuh

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

I hadn’t heard anything about this, but I’m down to see the pics.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Pics or it didn't happen!

Also, some people shouldn't take this internet business so seriously.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I heard you liked tits

How the fuck am I so out of the loop here.
You're gayer than Liberace. There's no way you'd solicit tit pics.