General Colognes - Recommend me some

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I've been on the same bottle of Issey Miyake cologne for the past 3 years, but Ill be out in the next month or so.

I love the fragrance, but dont like that the smell disappears after like 10-15 minutes after spraying it on.

So with that said, I'm looking to move on to another cologne when this one is out. I'm not fussy, something that smells good, preferably with a citrusy & spicy kinda vibe, that is long lasting.

Throw em at me, fellers!

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Great choice with the issey. I used to use that and thought I was the only one. Still got most of a bottle. I don’t use cologne much anymore. But try out Burberry. That is a good scent.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Great choice with the issey. I used to use that and thought I was the only one. Still got most of a bottle. I don’t use cologne much anymore. But try out Burberry. That is a good scent.
Nice I’ll check that out.

Yeh man. Love the Issey, as does my wife, but the longevity on it is shit unfortunately

M

member 3289

Acqua di Gio is overpriced and very bland.

Also only tool bags wear that shit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Boss in motion.

The ladies seem to like farenheit, but the smell itself is fucken gross to me.

Kenneth Cole black.

I'm gonna buy some new fragrance this weekend so I'll try a bunch and report back.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I've been on the same bottle of Issey Miyake cologne for the past 3 years, but Ill be out in the next month or so.

I love the fragrance, but dont like that the smell disappears after like 10-15 minutes after spraying it on.

So with that said, I'm looking to move on to another cologne when this one is out. I'm not fussy, something that smells good, preferably with a citrusy & spicy kinda vibe, that is long lasting.

Throw em at me, fellers!
iisey Myake is quite a weak smell. Subtle if you like.

try Dior Fahrenheit

add that after using this on your cock and balls during showering

and you will receive more lengths than Micheal Phelps training on an average day.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Get this one. I was flirting with a Belgian perfume saleswoman and she told me this one is the best. I just got another bottle sent over. Smells like a dog's dick if you ask me but the ladies seem to like it.

IMG_20210509_160757.jpg