Lifestyle Colombian men love a hot piece of ass!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Nothing strange about that you may think, until you realise that the "ass" in question is not being used as a slang term for a butt.

Nope, unfortunately in this instance it's referring to donkeys.

I saw a reference to this on an episode of The Grand Tour and assumed it was just a joke, however an internet search has shown otherwise.

"Yes, you read that right. In the northern Colombian town of Cartagena, adolescent boys are having regular sex with donkeys. This tradition is widely known and accepted in parts of Colombia as a rite of passage for many boys to become men. Fathers will often take their young boys out to teach them how to have intercourse with the farm animals."

"As Colombia is an extremely catholic nation, pre or extramarital sex is extremely frowned upon. So using Donkey’s is just a surprising loophole for horny youth. They also believe that having sex with donkeys will make their penises bigger as well as prevent them from becoming homosexual."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Colombians are not a chaste and genuinely religious as this article purports they are using that as a BS excuse to bang donkeys mexicans and colombians bang early both are Catholic AF nations aint no abstinence in those countries.

banging a donkey or Colombianas :

tough choice

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
There's a famous Iraqi song that goes

There is a boy across the river with arse like a peach.

But alas I cannot swim.

That's it
About five years ago I worked at a place and there was this admin chick called Rita who had a hot arse, and she drove a Kia Rio, which happened to be the same male/model of car I drove at the time.

I made a song to myself at the time, which up to now no one else knew about, which went like this…

Rio Rita with the peachy ass,
It’s peachy aaaaaaas!

I wanna eat it, suck it
Lick it, fuck it.