IMG/GIF Combat Sports Memes & Shoops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Love your shoop skills but Mike Perry is 2-5 since December 2017....

Platinum? More like Copper Perry
No offence but he beat Luque, 2 rds to 1. That third round yeah he got his nose broken but Luque landed 15 strikes to Mike's 14 and never looked like finishing him, no way that was a 10-8 but even that would've only made it a draw.

Look at the guys he's facing

Cerrone
Ponzinibbio
Luque
Neal

Beating Cerrone is getting Conor a title shot and many feel it should get Gaethje one, Ponzi was closing in on his title shot until he kept getting injured and I think he had a botched surgery. Luque wasn't that good but his next fight WAS against a top contender in Wonderboy, and every comment about Geoff Neal is that he has some of the smoothest striking in the division.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Couple of quick ones, been too busy finishing the froot shoop for UFC 246 but should be able to share that tomorrow

Platinum Perry ready for Raging Al.

Just another bomb track (to be murdered by)

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Platinum Mike Perry promoting his magic cream (CBD lol)

LMAO in this snake oil shoop I tagged the CBD company he was promoting and they removed the tag but then Perry just shared it to his story and tagged them :D I can't stop laughing, just gonna keep quiet about it and see what happens (probably nothing)

here is his original post about the CBD product

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rGGx4AYFU/

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
my most liked shoop from 2020 (possibly since I started the account in early 2019)

Croia McGregor on that mother's milk

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Lookin' hard but won't realize that they will never see the P

lol Mike Perry just posted this on his instagram and it's triggering people big time :D over 5k likes and 200+ comments in under an hour, Angela Hill getting trashed on there too.