General Commie / Marxists

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah.. what about K @kaladin stormblessed ?? He's way more of a commie than I am.

I just happened to think that Trump was/is scum and voted against him and now I despise the idiocy that he birthed.

I voted red locally. ?
haha yeh i actually commented specifically to laugh at having you and not me

but i pulled an audible so as not to speak for you

but yeh, i got a kick out of you and not me lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
cliffnotes since i know you wont click on it bc you dont want them in your watch history for algorithm purposes

MJT (who i obviously despise) put out a very important message lately. telling people not to get their hopes up for trump being reinstated

says it wont happen

so its an attempt to prevent the violence that may come in august

hats off to her for once

View: https://youtu.be/MQyJmHlNGIQ

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
cliffnotes since i know you wont click on it bc you dont want them in your watch history for algorithm purposes

MJT (who i obviously despise) put out a very important message lately. telling people not to get their hopes up for trump being reinstated

says it wont happen

so its an attempt to prevent the violence that may come in august

hats off to her for once

View: https://youtu.be/MQyJmHlNGIQ
I'm glad that one of the idiots has a little bit of a sense of responsibility

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You and K @kaladin stormblessed have both noticeably changed your posting styles since November.
To answer more seriously... I like Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! and enjoy his brand of shenanigans and breaking his balls on occasion.

But I'm exhausted by the nonsense that's so mainstream these days. There's no room left for nuance. It's strictly us and them and that's not how I try to live my life until someone strongly becomes one of them. The illogical. The ones that are so certain that they're right and yet they site sources that are so extremely biased that it's comical while complaining about people using sources that are much more neutral even if they're biased.

I'm just tired and can't put up with it anymore. I greet it with contempt immediately instead of even trying to understandb anymore because there's no reasoning with so many of them anymore.

I've intentionally kept this neutral because it applies equally to the Trumpers and the AOX worshippers, although I'm more forgiving of her because I think more of her insanity is coming from a good place... That good place being her great cans.

I think that regulation stifles business but I also think that clean water is important and without it business will cut corners that could endanger that.

I firmly believe that vaccines in general are good for the population but also think that Fauci is a flawed slimeball.

But I'm lucky... My state is, and has been, very moderate as a whole. I go North and to the west and see very different cultures and backlash to it. I go south and see the opposite. So I understand that the extremes are poisoning the well but they're leading to more and more vocal extremes in the opposite directions and all have blinders on.

I'm a conservative that despises what that has come to mean to the vast majority of people because it doesn't reflect what I have believed for years. So I'm very harsh on what I feel like should be the people on my "team" because they don't even realize that they're fucking things up for the rest of us. I cannot support the party of the vocal obstructionists like McConnell, Boebert, MJT, etc. They're doing nothing to actually push the nation forward and overcome the obstacles that the other team is putting forth.

I can't respect that, especially when they're doing it and then pointing fingers at the other team and simultaneously stating that they're getting nothing done and ramming things through without negotiating.

And the people are slurping it up and it makes me sick.

So to sum up because I just got to my destination and shouldn't be posting and driving... The tards have won. They've turned me into an angry asshole that lacks any compassion for loudmouths.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
To answer more seriously... I like Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! and enjoy his brand of shenanigans and breaking his balls on occasion.

But I'm exhausted by the nonsense that's so mainstream these days. There's no room left for nuance. It's strictly us and them and that's not how I try to live my life until someone strongly becomes one of them. The illogical. The ones that are so certain that they're right and yet they site sources that are so extremely biased that it's comical while complaining about people using sources that are much more neutral even if they're biased.

I'm just tired and can't put up with it anymore. I greet it with contempt immediately instead of even trying to understandb anymore because there's no reasoning with so many of them anymore.

I've intentionally kept this neutral because it applies equally to the Trumpers and the AOX worshippers, although I'm more forgiving of her because I think more of her insanity is coming from a good place... That good place being her great cans.

I think that regulation stifles business but I also think that clean water is important and without it business will cut corners that could endanger that.

I firmly believe that vaccines in general are good for the population but also think that Fauci is a flawed slimeball.

But I'm lucky... My state is, and has been, very moderate as a whole. I go North and to the west and see very different cultures and backlash to it. I go south and see the opposite. So I understand that the extremes are poisoning the well but they're leading to more and more vocal extremes in the opposite directions and all have blinders on.

I'm a conservative that despises what that has come to mean to the vast majority of people because it doesn't reflect what I have believed for years. So I'm very harsh on what I feel like should be the people on my "team" because they don't even realize that they're fucking things up for the rest of us. I cannot support the party of the vocal obstructionists like McConnell, Boebert, MJT, etc. They're doing nothing to actually push the nation forward and overcome the obstacles that the other team is putting forth.

I can't respect that, especially when they're doing it and then pointing fingers at the other team and simultaneously stating that they're getting nothing done and ramming things through without negotiating.

So to sum up because I just got to my destination and shouldn't be posting and driving... The tards have won. They've turned me into an angry asshole that lacks any compassion for loudmouths.
I found you to be generally less tolerant 6 months ago than today, so that wasn't meant to be a criticism or you or K @kaladin stormblessed

That being said, good post.

M

member 1013

FRAT