General Community chit chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Feb 28, 2015
Or it could be made private and you have to answer questions that identify any potential uptightedness and if some detected, you no allowed admission. That would be a cool feature actually, have some kind of quiz splash page for a thread. Anything other than the acceptable answers and DENIED haha

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Tell ya what. You all can have this thread to do whatever...as long as the general Community Standards are followed, and it doesn't bleed into any of the forums.

And to those that participate, do so at your own risk & dont hit the report button lol.

That work for you renegades?
You sound like I think a father would. What's the opposite of female wood? Desert pussy?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I learned the difference in spelling dessert and desert from this plump white teacher I had in fourth grade. For some reason the fat cunt didn't like me. I was chunky too and she said "Dessert is something you look like you eat two of. It has two S's."

I remember nodding my head. Ahh I gotcha bitch. Show you riiight. Fat cow was on my hit list but we moved.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut had a great idea locking people out of here would be so clutch. Like a Facebook private group you have to be invited. We can let everyone except that little bitch Emmery. His white male guilt isn't even funny. He hates white people & men more than my black southern granny did

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes

This what for.

Complete nonsense. Glad u guys picked up I n the premise, good work

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sitting here in bed, stoned off my ass, laughing to myself because of this thread