General Community chit chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Omg! There's a black hip hop homo on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood! Was in the closet now they up in the bed kissing. Oh jeezus

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty isn't old dude. He's just very mature and somewhat nerdy. Me on the other hand...I'm seriously old. For realz. Is that what those young whippersnappers are saying these days? For realz?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Splinty @Splinty isn't old dude. He's just very mature and somewhat nerdy. Me on the other hand...I'm seriously old. For realz. Is that what those young whippersnappers are saying these days? For realz?
How old when you got your first grey pubic hair? I was 30 & called my brother crying. 3 hairs right on the cusp of the lips. Been bald ever since.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How old when you got your first grey pubic hair? I was 30 & called my brother crying. 3 hairs right on the cusp of the lips. Been bald ever since.
Lol, none of those yet, to my knowledge...but I ain't exactly doing full inspections either. And my wife hasn't commented yet, although she has pointed out a few on my head...so I don't she would be shy about commenting on the genital area.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Lol, none of those yet, to my knowledge...but I ain't exactly doing full inspections either. And my wife hasn't commented yet, although she has pointed out a few on my head...so I don't she would be shy about commenting on the genital area.
Couple of problems here:

You have a full on bush cuz if you trimmed your hairs you'd be sure of the color

All that hair is taking up about 2 inches of meat.

You are abusing Mrs Wild having her going to the jungle with no netting

You're older than me and have definitely used your Tool Of Satan more than I've used my vagina and I have stress grey

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
White bitches with weave really pisses me off. What kind of gringo are you that your fucking hair won't grow?

First the cunt bitches wanted an Afro. So they permed the shit up.

Then a Jheri curl so out comes mousse.

Now they wanna be down with our creativity and varying hairstyles by week. Now they've got weave you can buy at wal fucking mart.

We still gotta fuck with the china man for our shit and they can get weave, pop tarts, and vagisil at the super mother fucking wal gotdamn mart.
This some beat biting white power type fuckery

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Opinions are not facts. You are welcome to your opinion, and to it being wrong.
Opinions are fact if in the past you gave an opinion and someone in the future refers back to the fact that you gave that opinion......

Last edited:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In! To watch this thread derail into a fucking car crash. haha

Anyways, the weather is beautiful today, i've got my freshly brewed Colombian coffee, it's a good day!