General Community chit chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a Disney cartoon. Snow white is this heroine, and she has these seven dwarves, dumpy, stompy, that kind of thing. And they used to sing on their way to work.

"Hi ho. Hi ho. It's off to work we go". Classic
What are the other names?

Dumpy, stompy, mongy, wongy, methy, pumpy, Trumpy, chunky?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Well jason73 @jason73 and La Paix @BirdWatcher I’ll be moving to Penticton in either late April or early May. I decided I needed to do something I really wanted to and living in the Okanagan is something I’ve always wanted to do. My best friend also lives there.

Some time we should watch a UFC is Kelowna once I’m settled.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well jason73 @jason73 and La Paix @BirdWatcher I’ll be moving to Penticton in either late April or early May. I decided I needed to do something I really wanted to and living in the Okanagan is something I’ve always wanted to do. My best friend also lives there.

Some time we should watch a UFC is Kelowna once I’m settled.
welcome to the neighborhood

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Little bitches posting in here

Fucking Disciplined Galt @Galt now says I’m an overweight tony soprano and also look somewhat like a Jewish accountant

I again offered him a free flight over here but he again claims “I’m not allowed over there”

#HESCARED
#HE’SABITCH
#CMONLITTLEMAN
#5’4”ATLEAST

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Little bitches posting in here

Fucking Disciplined Galt @Galt now says I’m an overweight tony soprano and also look somewhat like a Jewish accountant

I again offered him a free flight over here but he again claims “I’m not allowed over there”

#HESCARED
#HE’SABITCH
#CMONLITTLEMAN
#5’4”ATLEAST
Listen, fat tony, if Galt says something to your Jewish accountant ass you better listen, he is a follower of the good prince. You are a follower of the bad pussy

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Listen, fat tony, if Galt says something to your Jewish accountant ass you better listen, he is a follower of the good prince. You are a follower of the bad pussy
When he said I looked like a Jewish accountant I busted out laughing as a Jewish guy asked me where the Jewish part of New York was wihen I was walking theough the city back in the day in nyc

My Mexican looking friend busted out laughing and said “you Jew looking cunt”

That was when I first took my now wife/ex-wife to the city

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmm

I think he can see that even if I edit it

.... When I meet him in real life I bet he will beat me up huh?