[Competition] - Predict Aldo vs McGregor - You could win $50

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
a) Who you think will win
b) How they will win
c) When they will win (round + time)

Mcgregor

Spinning Heel hook (or something impressive like that) to Aldo's face in the first seconds of round 1. Follow up tko although it'll be unnecessary when you look at the replay and Aldo will be done for the night.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mike Goldberg could take Conor down, so if Aldo wants to put pride aside and make this a ground fight, I can see Aldo winning a UD or submitting him. Let's not forget that Joseph Duffy submitted Conor and he's not exactly known as a BJJ wizard.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Mike Goldberg could take Conor down, so if Aldo wants to put pride aside and make this a ground fight, I can see Aldo winning a UD or submitting him. Let's not forget that Joseph Duffy submitted Conor and he's not exactly known as a BJJ wizard.
I dunno he's a lot more slippery than people think Chad was deep on that guillotine and he popped out. Chad had a decent crucifix and he popped out. He'll eel his way out.

MMA_JIM

Nov 26, 2015
Hey guys - make sure you are sticking these in the comments on the YT vid to enter officially. I don't want anyone here missing out taking my money :)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey guys - make sure you are sticking these in the comments on the YT vid to enter officially. I don't want anyone here missing out taking my money :)

I think you are missing out some for those picking decision. Since the first person that picks decision on either side of the coin has that on lock down.