Listen Concerts - List Em

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyone have any concerts planned this year? If so, list em here and discuss.

Wife and I saw New Edition w/ Keith Sweat and Guy last month. It was freakin awesome.

We saw Kenny Chesney last week. Also awesome.

We have tickets for Stevie Nicks next month.

We have tickets for George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic in July.

When they go on sale, we are getting tickets for Aerosmith and The Black Crows in January.

Anyone seen any good bands this year or have plans to?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
No,

But nobody on here has seen as many concerts as me.

Maybe if you worked for the venue for a couple decades.

I'm 59 years old and started in 1979,so there's that.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
No,

But nobody on here has seen as many concerts as me.

Maybe if you worked for the venue for a couple decades.

I'm 59 years old and started in 1979,so there's that.
Have been an active musician for almost two decades, played in a regional semi touring band, a cover band for a few years, ran sound for two venues and volunteered as a stage hand for another mid size venue. Started regularly going to live music at age 14. But i have slowed down almost completely the last few years.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Have been an active musician for almost two decades, played in a regional semi touring band, a cover band for a few years, ran sound for two venues and volunteered as a stage hand for another mid size venue. Started regularly going to live music at age 14. But i have slowed down almost completely the last few years.
Ok,you got me.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Ok,you got me.
My best friend crushes me. He did a lot of that with me. But lives and works outta Nashville now. Doing lights/4k screens etc for various artists. He’s been out with Post Malone, Maren Morris, Jelly Roll, and is currently out on the road for country artist named Brett Young.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Seeing Gary Clark Jr on Wednesday.

I have Leo Kottke coming up in a couple weeks. Acoustic guitar legend. That will be a chill evening.

Old 97s coming up in August. That will be my 5th or 6th time seeing them. Always fun.

Tedeschi Trucks w/ Ziggy Marley

Yonder Mountain String Band w/ Railroad Earth

Likely going to Hank Williams with Old Crow Medicine Show. Haven't bought tickets yet though. I'm not big on large venue concerts, but I've never seen either one and it would likely be a hell of a party

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm thinking about heading to Florida to see Mike Love on the 6th.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I have Leo Kottke coming up in a couple weeks. Acoustic guitar legend. That will be a chill evening.

Old 97s coming up in August. That will be my 5th or 6th time seeing them. Always fun.

Likely going to Hank Williams with Old Crow Medicine Show. Haven't bought tickets yet though. I'm not big on large venue concerts, but I've never seen either one and it would likely be a hell of a party
Old 97's is on my bucket list.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Totally forgot about...

Tommy Emmanuel in October

And my schedule opened up early July so I'll be attending the H1 races in Madison Indiana along with the music festival:

Blackberry Smoke
Ward Davis
Arlo McKinley
Them Dirty Roses
Ricky Scaggs

And I just scored tickets to Drive-By Truckers

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I'd like to go to the Metallica & Pantera concert.

But,I'm hearing that tickets are insane.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been to two concerts. First was the babyshambles. I got more fucked up than Pete Doherty.

Second was Noel Gallagher's high flying birds.

Both very good.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I've been to two concerts. First was the babyshambles. I got more fucked up than Pete Doherty.

Second was Noel Gallagher's high flying birds.

Both very good.
2?
I've done more than that in a single week. Haha.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My wife picked up (8) tickets to Old Dominion at The Yum in Louisville for $31/ticket and that’s with the fees. Concert is Dec 14th. Going with three neighbor couples.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I caught them first in 1992 opening up for Skid Row & then again at OzzFest (very early 2000's)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’ve seen Pearl Jam twice once at merriweather in Maryland
And once in New York
And Robert plant and cheap trick somewhere in New Jersey