Connecticut school apologizes for ‘Hitler’ football play

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok, well let's pretend your other grandparents die from heart attacks. And other members of your family. Heart attacks plagued your family.

You don't think it would be offensive if your sports team named your move "cardiac arrest"?
people are too sensitive. i lost family members to suicide and if someone says "go kill yourself" or names a football play suicide i could give a rats ass. everything is pussified these days.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm kinda stunned to be honest.

A school kid, who's family were murdered as part of the genocide committed by Hitler, is upset at having a team play named "Hitler". He tells his parents, who are also upset. An apology is issued and accepted.

So he's a pussy and his mum can fuck off? Are we back on the OG?
You were a mod on here and you're stunned?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Back when I was 9, my pee wee team "The Gas Chamber" blitz. It was basically an overload blitz from the wide side of the field. Sacked the opposing QB about 80% of the time, but once we sacked him we were all properly instructed to punch the QB in the gut. If the QB didn't shit himself and miss at least 1 series, man we ran stadium stairs for hours the next practice. That's how you teach boys how to be men.

I'm referring to you as not a right wing ignoramus
Okay, uh thank you....it's just that, what I'm taking from this is you'd expect a person to disagree with you on this because they are a right wing ignoramus. If that is accurate then I find that odd because I don't see the correlation with anything ignorant. It's a stupid name for a play but that's not a tragedy. And that woman sucks shit for fucking up the system of social discourse for everyone.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Okay, uh thank you....it's just that, what I'm taking from this is you'd expect a person to disagree with you on this because they are a right wing ignoramus. If that is accurate then I find that odd because I don't see the correlation with anything ignorant. It's a stupid name for a play but that's not a tragedy. And that woman sucks shit for fucking up the system of social discourse for everyone.
I'm surprised that you said she should fuck off and I'm surprised at Disciplined Galt @Galt calling a Jewish schoolkid a pussy for not wanting to use a play named Hitler. Yes, I'd expect that from some of the other posters but not you guys.

I'm surprised that you said she should fuck off and I'm surprised at Disciplined Galt @Galt calling a Jewish schoolkid a pussy for not wanting to use a play named Hitler. Yes, I'd expect that from some of the other posters but not you guys.
She's a horrible person Leigh. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you're unable to see this.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
She's a horrible person Leigh. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you're unable to see this.
In what way is she a horrible person? Maybe I missed something but she accepted an apology, which I think shows her to be reasonable.

In what way is she a horrible person? Maybe I missed something but she accepted an apology, which I think shows her to be reasonable.
She required an apology.
Look Leigh, you're a smart guy so it's hard for me to explain what should be obvious. But we, as members of western society have something of a shared social discourse that is quickly being eroded. Incessant scrutiny by women and feminized men has created the revered status of the victim. The victim demands recognition for their victimhood and demands the social accommodations they are justly deserving of. And, in turn, fuck up normal discourse.
She never experienced any trauma at the hands of anyone and it's debatable if her parents did, every Jewish person seems to trot that one out (Norman Finkelstein speaks of the Holocaust industry), it's to the point now that being the granddaughter of a ww2 victim demands an apology for the fucked up shit of ww2?
There's more than enough wrong with the world today and people suffering real hardship and real terror, if she's doing something to put an end to that then my bad and may she live long and prosper. But my call is that she just wanted her ego and self-importance placated and reaffirmed.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
She required an apology.
Look Leigh, you're a smart guy so it's hard for me to explain what should be obvious. But we, as members of western society have something of a shared social discourse that is quickly being eroded. Incessant scrutiny by women and feminized men has created the revered status of the victim. The victim demands recognition for their victimhood and demands the social accommodations they are justly deserving of. And, in turn, fuck up normal discourse.
She never experienced any trauma at the hands of anyone and it's debatable if her parents did, every Jewish person seems to trot that one out (Norman Finkelstein speaks of the Holocaust industry), it's to the point now that being the granddaughter of a ww2 victim demands an apology for the fucked up shit of ww2?
There's more than enough wrong with the world today and people suffering real hardship and real terror, if she's doing something to put an end to that then my bad and may she live long and prosper. But my call is that she just wanted her ego and self-importance placated and reaffirmed.
Well, now you're calling her a liar and that's completely unfounded.

"every Jewish person seems to trot that one out"

Come on man, you're better than this.

Well, now you're calling her a liar and that's completely unfounded.

"every Jewish person seems to trot that one out"

Come on man, you're better than this.
Don't give me that bullshit appeal to fear-based morality.
Go to between 7:50-8:20.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Don't give me that bullshit appeal to fear-based morality.
Go to between 7:50-8:20.
I don't understand what point you're making. A video of someone generalising all Jews doesn't make it true.

I don't understand what point you're making. A video of someone generalising all Jews doesn't make it true.
uh recheck your facts chief. That is a Jewish man whose parents survived the holocaust and he stated exactly what I did. I'm calling him an authority on it and you are not.
Watch it, listen to it, he is an engaging speaker on an intensely contentious topic you could stand to something from what he says. His anecdotes alone are fascinating.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
uh recheck your facts chief. That is a Jewish man whose parents survived the holocaust and he stated exactly what I did. I'm calling him an authority on it and you are not.
Watch it, listen to it, he is an engaging speaker on an intensely contentious topic you could stand to something from what he says. His anecdotes alone are fascinating.
I'm sure they are but being an authority on the holocaust doesn't mean his statement (or yours) about every Jewish person is accurate. It's demonstrably not.

I'm sure they are but being an authority on the holocaust doesn't mean his statement (or yours) about every Jewish person is accurate. It's demonstrably not.
You're intentionally missing the point, the statement was hyperbole but the phenomenon of victimhood is real. The woman in question is an example of someone who received an undeserved apology for shit she never had to endure.