Conor Agrees to Terms of Mayweather Fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

UFC's president, Dana White, has confirmed that star client Conor McGregor has agreed to terms with UFC for a boxing-rules super-fight with Floyd Mayweather.

"Conor and I have agreed on a deal," White said during a recent interview.

McGregor's contract with UFC was consider one major stumbling block to a potential fight.

Though "a bunch of lawyers" are looking over McGregor's agreement, White will present the terms to Mayweather adviser Al Haymon and Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe this week.

UFC president Dana White says he and Conor McGregor have agreed on a deal to allow fight with Floyd Mayweather

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This will be a circus, but god-damn it'll be entertaining.

I love conor, but Mayweather by whatever the fuck he wants to do in the ring.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, I won't die to time difference and not paying additional for any fights....bt sport or free on another channel or not interested....
True, we're get shafted it'll be at 5am as usual. The circus / build up will be fun though!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't care to see a professional boxer fight someone who has no professional boxing record. It will either be a bore fest or Floyd kos him.

You do know kicks aren't allowed and they aren't fighting with 4-6 ounce gloves, correct?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't care to see a professional boxer fight someone who has no professional boxing record. It will either be a bore fest or Floyd kos him.

You do know kicks aren't allowed and they aren't fighting with 4-6 ounce gloves, correct?
Thanks for letting us know 3 separate times in this thread that you're not interested in watching the fight.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Conor will put Floyd to sleep , and you will have Conor nightmares for the whole week.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I am betting Nevada won't sanction it after it gets mega- hyped. Everyone gets to save face and walk away from this ridiculous stunt then.