Conor and Floyd fight 'agreed'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Meh.
I'll believe it when Sportscenter runs it. Until then, this has weak legs.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would rather see floyd vs GGG even though GGG is two weight classes bigger
Ever heard Chael talk about being on the boxing commission and having to stay in floyds dressing room and follow him everywhere before a fight?

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015
Wow cant wait half an hour of Mcgregor getting embarrassed in what'll more than likely be a snooze fest.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Shut the fucking fuck up about a fucking fight that fucking will not fucking happen and even if it fucking did, what in god's name of fuck would it fucking prove about fucking anything?

Other than the limits of human stupidity, of course.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I doubt the fight ever happens, but if it does Floyd dances around and picks him apart to an easy and decision, embarrassing Conor along the way. No amount of touch butt wil prepare him for a straight up boxing match with one of the all time greats.

The only thing that would make this fight interesting is if Conor get frustrated and decided to slow Floyd down with some leg kicks or ground n pound. I imagine that with an ego like Conor losing by DQ is better than being outclassed and decisioned.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If there is ever a worked fight coming this is one

both guys just in it for the money and fame

I bet they both "look good" in the fight and save "face" while banking a few hundred Million

You think CM really wants to get countered all night? no
You think Floyd wants to get KOed? no

this will all be in the contract...I bet they even get together for sparring to rehearse their script.

what a joke

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
I doubt the fight ever happens, but if it does Floyd dances around and picks him apart to an easy and decision, embarrassing Conor along the way. No amount of touch butt wil prepare him for a straight up boxing match with one of the all time greats.

The only thing that would make this fight interesting is if Conor get frustrated and decided to slow Floyd down with some leg kicks or ground n pound. I imagine that with an ego like Conor losing by DQ is better than being outclassed and decisioned.
It would be hilarious if he took floyd down and armbarred him at the end of the fight if he was losing by decision lol

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

That would be a good script...then you can run it back for a rematch...then maybe a third

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
"ah well, agree to disagree"
"ok"

MMAmedia "VERBAL AGREEMENT! CONOR AND MAYWEATHER BOUT READY!"

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Shut the fucking fuck up about a fucking fight that fucking will not fucking happen and even if it fucking did, what in god's name of fuck would it fucking prove about fucking anything?

Other than the limits of human stupidity, of course.
lmaoo are you even serious? Conor is gonna make more than 50 milllion .

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
So they sign a fight. Then how long will the litigation with the UFC go on for?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
S @simonhead

I only want to see this fight because it Will make Dana lose his mind and starting throwing out lawsuits.

It's gonna be a fun ride

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Thanks, I took it last winter. No, sorry. I did have a mate who was of African descent who liked to shout "Jambo Jambo" from time to time tho.......
ah ok. a year ago, i used to post at a different place. and there was this dude jambo who loved owls. i love all animals, so i liked being in a thread where he posted pictures and gifs of owls all the time

owls are awesome. *hoot hoot*

Last edited:

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Amazing. Yeah, bit of a nature fan here. I'll save it for another topic! Nice gifs dude.