Conor apologizes but blames Godard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Whatever your opinion, Goddard is a class class act. What a succinct, honest, down right refreshing retort to a mega star trying to paper over the fact he fucked up big time.

Unfortunately nobody outside of hardcore mma fans will read Goddard's post and everyone will just go back to blowing Conor for being humble and accepting his mistakes.

My opinion. Using that guy that died as an excuse for your actions is despicable. Unforgivable. If I was the family of that guy I'd release a statement telling Conor to go fuck himself and not use their son/brother/husband as an excuse for acting like a tool
Great post. I think Conor's blatant lying and using the death of a fighter to blame the official is disgusting and worse than his already horrible actions.

I was indifferent to Conor, but this statement means I want to see him get badly hurt if he ever steps foot in the Octagon or boxing ring again.

If he really wasn’t calling the fight off and thought the round had ended. I’m not sure why this wasn’t declared a DQ loss for Conor’s guy. Not sure how he could efficiently evaluate the downed fighter in the situation that unfolded.
he intervened because he couldn't hear the bell. it's pretty cut and dry.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
he intervened because he couldn't hear the bell. it's pretty cut and dry.
I agree
So why was the losing fighter punished? The ref said he thought the round was over and he didn’t get a chance to properly evaluate him.

I agree
So why was the losing fighter punished? The ref said he thought the round was over and he didn’t get a chance to properly evaluate him.
You got me there insofar as I don't know what the final outcome of the fight was but to me, the ref's reason for intervening makes enough sense

M

member 3289

So because the majority is against Conor on this issue it's ok to fighter bash?

Wtf mods/admins???

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Conor fucked up. Y? If he didn't enter the cage at that moment, none of this would have happened.

I was starting to like Conor but him thinking he's above everyone is such a turn-off. This might be the beginning of the end. Nobody stays on top and be cocky at the same time.

and here's Floyd being humble (50 - 0) and Conor being cocky (4 loss)

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Conor fucked up. Y? If he didn't enter the cage at that moment, none of this would have happened.

I was starting to like Conor but him thinking he's above everyone is such a turn-off. This might be the beginning of the end. Nobody stays on top and be cocky at the same time.

and here's Floyd being humble (50 - 0) and Conor being cocky (4 loss)
The most narcissistic MMA fighter by a country a mile. He ain't the working class hero he likes to portray, he's so far away from his roots he might as well be sipping champagne and eating caviar on the planet Twat located in the Cunt constellation.

He can't even apologise right, its part half arsed apology, part blame, part self promotion and no regrets. Even his picture looks like he's trolling. He might as well have posted the troll face meme.

Last edited: