Conor-Dustin 2 appears to be on

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Conor already has the money for the fight spent...

View: https://youtu.be/_pOEcbV0UUc

The boat was designed by the people at Lamborghini -- in collaboration with the Italian Sea Group, a company that specializes in custom yachts.

But, let's get to the fun stuff -- it's 63 feet long, weighs 24 tons, has a top speed of 60 knots (roughly 70 mph) and has a 4,000 horsepower engine.

Starting price on this baby ... $3.9 MILLION.
8a8ff60a7cfc465baf5f6ac56d41ebed_md.jpg
Each boat can be customized and upgraded -- so it's possible Conor's yacht could cost a lot more.

The UFC star says it's the "Supercar of the Sea."

"I am honoured to secure the Number 12 edition of just 63 to be made," McGregor said.

"1963 being the year Lamborghini first began, and 12 being, well you know Twelve! Proper F*cking Twelve baby!"

Conor ordered his vessel with his family at the Italian Sea Group headquarters in Marina di Carrara, Italy.

His yacht is expected to be ready for action by next summer.

"Excited to see the finished result during next seasons yachting season," Conor said.

Of course, Conor has a ton of issues in his life right now -- from criminal allegations in Corsica to drama with the UFC.

But, none of it seemed to bother him while shopping for his new yacht.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Conor already has the money for the fight spent...

View: https://youtu.be/_pOEcbV0UUc

The boat was designed by the people at Lamborghini -- in collaboration with the Italian Sea Group, a company that specializes in custom yachts.

But, let's get to the fun stuff -- it's 63 feet long, weighs 24 tons, has a top speed of 60 knots (roughly 70 mph) and has a 4,000 horsepower engine.

Starting price on this baby ... $3.9 MILLION.
View attachment 17509
Each boat can be customized and upgraded -- so it's possible Conor's yacht could cost a lot more.

The UFC star says it's the "Supercar of the Sea."

"I am honoured to secure the Number 12 edition of just 63 to be made," McGregor said.

"1963 being the year Lamborghini first began, and 12 being, well you know Twelve! Proper F*cking Twelve baby!"

Conor ordered his vessel with his family at the Italian Sea Group headquarters in Marina di Carrara, Italy.

His yacht is expected to be ready for action by next summer.

"Excited to see the finished result during next seasons yachting season," Conor said.

Of course, Conor has a ton of issues in his life right now -- from criminal allegations in Corsica to drama with the UFC.

But, none of it seemed to bother him while shopping for his new yacht.
I would spend that on something larger with more private space but that does look like a helluva party boat...holy shit.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I mean at first i just thought the UFC was trying to engage in a proverbial dick measuring contest, but it is more likely they wanted a later date for reasons related to money/profit
My New Years Resolution is to give you a name so perfect, so humiliating, that you leave this site forever and never bully again.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I dont see this turning out good for Conor. The inactivity is going to catch up to him.

By the time this fight happens, Conor will have fought twice in the previous three years. Only win since 2016 is against Cerrone. Dustin will just be too much for him.