Conor earned $15m for 2nd Diaz fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Meltzer's Newsletter:
Conor McGregor has settled a lawsuit out of court involving William Pegg, a security guard who was hit by a Monster Energy can when McGregor the another group of fighters that included the Diaz Brothers and Jake Shields started throwing cans at each other during a press conference prior to the second McGregor vs. Nate Diaz fight. Pegg claimed he was hit in the back and shoulder when McGregor threw the can at Nate Diaz and missed,. He had sued for $95,000, claiming he had $5,000 in medical bills and $90,000 in other damages. Evidently it came out in the case that McGregor earned $15 million for that fight

-

Reports had it at $12-15m, so pretty accurate on this one

Last edited:

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
If you go by the fact Conor made $15m of a 1.5m buy event a guesstimate is Conor made around $30m from the Khabib fight.

Reason its higher per buy is due to UFC paying more points as buys go up

TheCompleteKO @TheCompleteKO - we can add this to the podcast.
Once I get my voice back lol

Mustard Tiger

Jul 20, 2015
If you go by the fact Conor made $15m of a 1.5m buy event a guesstimate is Conor made around $30m from the Khabib fight.

Reason its higher per buy is due to UFC paying more points as buys go up

TheCompleteKO @TheCompleteKO - we can add this to the podcast.
Once I get my voice back lol
Conor seems to renegotiate before every fight. That payday (Diaz II: $15m) was before becoming a two-division champion and the Mayweather fight.

Including sponsorships, Conor could have made upwards of $45m - $50m for the Khabib fight.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Conor seems to renegotiate before every fight. That payday (Diaz II: $15m) was before becoming a two-division champion and the Mayweather fight.

Including sponsorships, Conor could have made upwards of $45m - $50m for the Khabib fight.
Take sponsors out of it (since its not from UFC & tough to gauge since sponsorships involve more than fight night), Conor himself said he would have made $50m if the PPV hit 3.5m buys

it missed that by 30%