Conor Fan Celebration Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Anyone who is interested should watch BJJ Scout's breakdowns of both of these fighters. Khabib's grappling breakdowns are phenomenal, as are Conor's footwork and TDD breakdowns.

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
There's only one Conor McGregor. There is no fighter better.

And he's gonna knockout Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Khabib watchout 'cause the Irish are comin.

You can talk all you want but you'll do nuthin!

:cheers:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There's only one Conor McGregor. There is no fighter better.

And he's gonna knockout Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Khabib watchout 'cause the Irish are comin.

You can talk all you want but you'll do nuthin!

:cheers:

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
The beginning says a lot in my opinion. Conor has to promise not to touch him to ease khabibs mind before Khabib will get close. Conor calls him kid then tells him he's dead and points out his blue lips and tells him to breath and Khabib does absolutely nothing. I know his camp told him not to engage however that is totally out of character fr Khabib not to say anything or at least mock etc. Conor is the complete alpha here and Khabib aqueices. I know many dismiss it as Khabib just being calm and cool however you do not have blue lips when you're calm and cool this is working on him he is wishing he stood up here and fired back. It goes against his culture etc. to do what he did. No one was expecting him to to win the word game but they weren't expecting him to be submissive. I know his camp meant well and didn't want him to get angry but he was seething and did nothing... This is a mental loss and it will most likely have an effect IMO.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Obviously I’m picking Khabib to win, but Conor is a tough assignment, however I have to say that seeing the people who are picking Conor to win, I’m getting more and more confident. It really is a collection of morons. Literally the worst posters on this forum.

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Obviously I’m picking Khabib to win, but Conor is a tough assignment, however I have to say that seeing the people who are picking Conor to win, I’m getting more and more confident. It really is a collection of morons. Literally the worst posters on this forum.
Yeah and those posters you are calling Morons have picked right 9 out of 10 times in Conors fights. Care to share your record of picking right in Conor fights so we can see who the real Moron is? Be honest now...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah and those posters you are calling Morons have picked right 9 out of 10 times in Conors fights. Care to share your record of picking right in Conor fights so we can see who the real Moron is? Be honest now...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015