VID Conor-Khabib Facetime

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ah c'mon, some baiting is ok, surely. we are inside the internet. the internet has a heavy baiting game and we need to be ready.
I am fine with it if they actually want to stop the baitfest the forum has evolved into.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ah c'mon, some baiting is ok, surely. we are inside the internet. the internet has a heavy baiting game and we need to be ready.
I also enjoy some good shit talk but these two members have made it clear they don't Iike each other.

I am fine with it if they actually want to stop the baitfest the forum has evolved into.
You reported CMNH days ago for tr0lling/baiting you which resulted with him getting a three day pinking. Today he's back and you come into his thread and tr0ll him then try to frame it like the forum's evolving into a baitfest and suggest that the mods are enabling this behavior. SMH.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I also enjoy some good shit talk but these two members have made it clear they don't Iike each other.

You reported CMNH days ago for tr0lling/baiting you which resulted with him getting a three day pinking. Today he's back and you come into his thread and tr0ll him then try to frame it like the forum's evolving into a baitfest and suggest that the mods are enabling this behavior. SMH.
I don't blame mods for member behavior, those are your words.

I agree my post isn't needed and respect it being modded/edited.

I made the post yesterday fyi...when I was being called a pussy by him repeatedly

I will refrain from baiting or posting about him from now on...hope he can do the same and we all just move on.

Have a good day birdw.