Conor McGregor’s father: ‘We’re a law-abiding family, there’s no one after us for anything’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

As of the moment, Conor McGregor’s father Tony is not bothered by the reported threats on his son’s life. These are stemming from the Sunday night bar brawl Conor was allegedly involved in, where witnesses saw him punch a man who turned is believed to be a member of the Kinahan cartel.

Other rumors have also circulated claiming Tony is currently meeting with the Kinahans, and that the cartel is asking for €900,000 for the McGregor family’s safety. On Thursday, the elder McGregor gave his own reactions to the news when he spoke to The Irish Mirror outside his home in Lucan, Dublin.

“That’s all nonsense. Absolute nonsense. It’s an absolute nonsense story,” Tony said.

“It’s grown legs and it’s…

Conor McGregor’s father: ‘We’re a law-abiding family, there’s no one after us for anything’

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Even if there is any truth to this, it will go away one way or another.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Even when not fighting, people talk about the guy, if they run out of stories, they make them up.

M

member 603

Listen guys, we don't know what is really going on here. It could be a misunder........ Waitaminute..... Is..... Is he wearing a douchey floral shirt like his son? OH FUCK THAT GUY!!!! Maaaaaan get me my phone so I can call the Irish mob on his ass, old sorry ass Jimmy Buffet leprechaun looking motherfucker.