Conor McGregor arrested in Miami

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Police arrested mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor Monday after an alleged altercation with a fan outside a Miami Beach hotel.

The 30-year-old fighter was booked on felony counts of robbery/strong-arm and criminal mischief.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Mixed Martial Arts star fighter Conor McGregor was arrested Monday evening after police said he smashed a fan’s phone outside the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

McGregor is being charged with strong-armed robbery and misdemeanor criminal mischief, a Miami Beach police spokesman confirmed.

According to the department, McGregor smashed the phone around 5 a.m. as the man was taking photos outside the Fontainebleau, home to legendary nightclub Liv.

McGregor was to be booked at a Miami-Dade jail on Monday night. The colorful Irish fighter has been in South Florida on vacation as he prepares for his UFC comeback.

A few days ago, he shared Instagram photos of a night out at the Versace Mansion on South Beach, where he celebrated his mother’s 60th birthday.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - UCF fighter and professional boxer Conor McGregor was arrested Monday in Miami Beach, according to county records.

McGregor, 30, faces charges of robbery and criminal mischief.

He is currently being held on $12,500 bond at Miami-Dade County's Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nuthuggler is definitely involved, just not sure to what capacity yet.
his lawyer probably put a gag order on him so I doubt he can comment on this thread at the moment

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
"Whatever happens in this case, Conor has clearly dodged a bullet by just days. TMZ Sports broke the story Conor just completed his probation in the dolly attack case. He completed 5 days of community service at churches in Brooklyn as well as completing an anger management class. Had he violated probation, it would almost certainly mean significant time behind bars and possible deportation."

Nov 21, 2015
"Whatever happens in this case, Conor has clearly dodged a bullet by just days. TMZ Sports broke the story Conor just completed his probation in the dolly attack case. He completed 5 days of community service at churches in Brooklyn as well as completing an anger management class. Had he violated probation, it would almost certainly mean significant time behind bars and possible deportation."
This is some bullshit. My black ass would be in jail. Lol

Unless I was OJ... then never mind. I'd get away with one

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
Guess he's down to committing felonies to stay relevant. Easier than fighting someone in the top 5..

M

member 3289

I saw on his Instagram that he was in Florida

If I had known beforehand I would've had this handled before the police were called. God fucking damn it.