Conor McGregor considers himself ‘player-manager’ in BKFC with ‘2 fights left’ on UFC contract

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1721348589630.png

Conor McGregor says he can see himself competing in a BKFC ring, but he’d obviously have to finish his contract with the UFC.

McGregor was revealed as a co-owner of BKFC earlier in the year, and hosted a press conference for the promotion in Spain on Thursday. “The Notorious” delivered an introduction to the BKFC fans about his excitement to be a part of the team — but then also saying he has his sights set on possibly competing in the future.

“For me, I have a little business left with the [UFC], two fights left on my contract, but for sure, we’ve got three lightweights up here on the dais, and I have my eye on all of this,” McGregor said at Thursday’s BKFC press conference. “I’m not up here just as an owner, player-manager I’ll title myself on this one.”

McGregor is expected to face Michael Chandler in his return to UFC action for the first time in over three years, but the bout has yet to be officially scheduled following McGregor’s withdrawal from their original booking for UFC 303.

Conor McGregor considers himself ‘player-manager’ in BKFC with ‘2 fights left’ on UFC contract - MMA Fighting

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He wants none of Chandler, that’s for sure
I think he’ll fight bare knuckle and walk