Conor McGregor is a terrorist; feds should seize his guns and silencers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

cnorth

Jan 21, 2018
I feel like the only one that hasn't jumped off the bandwagon yet, excluding people who only follow Conor without being fans of MMA as a whole.

But yeah, I wouldn't be against it if he was banned from the country and couldn't fight here anymore. It might have been gangster but you don't get to go into foreign countries and break the laws without getting punished for it.

Sep 21, 2017
I feel like the only one that hasn't jumped off the bandwagon yet, excluding people who only follow Conor without being fans of MMA as a whole.

But yeah, I wouldn't be against it if he was banned from the country and couldn't fight here anymore. It might have been gangster but you don't get to go into foreign countries and break the laws without getting punished for it.
Imagine this was a person of color or a Muslim?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I don't get your first sentence...I get what your saying but the first sentence seems to be missing a word.

PS I am mr sentence makes no sense around here

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Isn't Jason predictable tho? He used all the standard propaganda.

Let's pretend that a plane full of Muslims flew here from their country & did a premeditated attack on that bus. Jason would be the first to report them.

But instead he'll blindy follow McGregor.
Jason is usually just messing around...that is how I know him...do'nt let him rustle jimmies

M

member 3289

It's not your call to make! Deal with it. Your boy is done.
Just look at how much attention he's brought the sport.

Conor changes bum lives. He should he made an honorary U.S. citizen for everything he does to stimulate the economy.