Conor McGregor Notorious on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good doc. I streamed it a few months back. There's good insight

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The part about his knee injury, how he still took the fight vs Mendes was really cool but then I don't get the build-up and beating Nate in the 2nd fight by a decision was seen as such a great accomplishment that they made that part as the climax of the documentary.

Don't get me wrong, one of my favorite fights ever but c'mon~ Nate choked him out and embarrassed him and he super happy about the decision win? Not to mention hype effect of making Nate into some giant WW when Nate's a natural LW.

Not discrediting Conor in any way cuz he knows how to shine at the right fuckin time but he always DID have the back-up from the hype machine.

Good documentary overall.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I'm interested in watching it but he fucks me off so much currently I don't want to give him the click. I'm a petty fuck sometimes.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Watched last night. I really enjoyed. As a self-admitted Conor homer that is no surprise, but even as a documentary, I thought it was a great film. The amount of footage that had been captured early in his career was awesome to see - as if he were destined for where he has ended up. Also, Dee is a special girl: dedicated, understanding, a true partner, and very much not ugly.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I watched a documentary on him years ago before the UFC days where he was living in meagre accommodation and doing zen on the beach talking like Bruce Lee. Has it taken some of that?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not a huge fan of the guy

But he did grow on me a bit after I watched doc

not a fan of his impersonators...but he is actually quite fascinating