VID Conor McGregor pissed off after getting manhandled by Urijah Faber during second scuffle at TUF 22

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

The first time Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bantamweight (and part-time featherweight) contender Urijah Faber had an altercation with interim 145-pound champion Conor McGregor (video), which took place after the UFC 189 weigh ins earlier this month in Las Vegas, Nevada, it looked completely rigged.

Even Faber admits to that.

As for their second run-in? That's hard to say, as cameras were not present for their follow-up scuffle on the set of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 22, which features "The California Kid" coaching opposite "The Notorious" Irishman, despite not being booked to throw down at season's end.

Faber details the incident (via The Underground), which ended with a "pissed off" McGregor.

"That [first incident] was completely off the cuff. I don't even know what it was. I talked to Conor about it, too. I was like, 'What was that?' and he just said, 'Eh, I don't know.' It started out kind of playing and turned out what it was. That happened again. It happened again a couple of days ago. They didn't have any cameras on us, we're giving each other crap and the next thing you know we're testing each other a little bit. Then we're like manhandling each other. It always ends with him getting pissed off. He likes them until the end when he's getting manhandled. Then he doesn't like it. The last one was kind of funny. His guy Tom [Egan] had to come in and be like, 'Alight guys let's break it up.' I feel like it was all in good fun for the most part. We both like to fight. That's what we do."

It's all fun and games until somebody knocks the stage down.

Video: Conor McGregor pissed off after getting manhandled by Urijah Faber during second scuffle at TUF 22 taping - MMAmania.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Conor will fight faber, no matter what they say, faber will get blasted in 1 round, sets up Conor for UFC200 card against Aldo, Edgar or Mendes rematch.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like Faber but I highly doubt this.

And what does Faber have for Conor? Over-hand rights and guillotines haven't proved to work on him. Faber is a terrific fighter but his stand up is actually a bit simple (comparatively). I think Conor would destroy him.

With all due respect to both.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought his knee is messed up why's messing with him? OH TUF hype machine.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I bet these two fight somehow. Something will go wrong with Aldo/McGregor or there will be some other excuse to make this fight.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I like Faber but I highly doubt this.

And what does Faber have for Conor? Over-hand rights and guillotines haven't proved to work on him. Faber is a terrific fighter but his stand up is actually a bit simple (comparatively). I think Conor would destroy him.

With all due respect to both.
Which part do you highly doubt?

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Notice how Faber mentioned every contender except Frankie Edgar, who just beat Faber in Urijah's return fight to the featherweight division. Faber's always been a stand up dude, but if he's going to bullshit you, then the way to judge that is by what he's not saying.

Also, his comment about how out of shape Chad was, cardio wise, was telling. He gassed bad during their one sparring session? Come on dude. Even Faber looked disturbed by it. The more you hear about this stuff, the more it seems that Edgar's getting screwed. I'm not even a big Frankie Edgar fan, but as a fan of the sport I have to acknowledge the reality of how good he is, and the way he's being overlooked at a crucial junction in his career.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Conor will fight faber, no matter what they say, faber will get blasted in 1 round, sets up Conor for UFC200 card against Aldo, Edgar or Mendes rematch.
I doubt they'll risk the Conor vs Aldo fight with that. If they setup Conor vs Faber and Conor gets beaten, the most hyped MMA fight of all time goes out the window. And considering how Mendes did on short notice, I think Faber has a good chance to win that fight.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Faber watched how his team mate lost to Conor and more so what Chad did right. If they put this fight together before the Aldo one it would be a huge mistake imo. He cannot go with wrestlers. Everyone knows that now. Faber would not make the same mistake of letting him up and has more of a submission game than Chad. I think Faber taps him if they are to fight.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I bet these two fight somehow. Something will go wrong with Aldo/McGregor or there will be some other excuse to make this fight.
Agreed. Faber is more popular than Aldo for some reason and is always gifted title shots.

Plus who knows, maybe Aldo is really suing Zuffa

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Faber would be a bit too small for Conor imo. Full camp Mendes/Edgar have the best chances.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Conor could fly into Sacramento, walk into the Ultimate Fitness gym, knock out Faber with a left cross, drop Andre Fili with a spinning heel kick, beat Chad Mendes in a folkstyle wrestling match, light up a cigar, and walk out without a cut or bruise on him.

rob_mojo5050

Jul 6, 2015
I like All these guys ever before Conor stepped into Ufc but,Conor has a better chance of beat Aldo whos wont take him down, standing up w Conor, He doesn't do shit wwrestling n jitsu,Chad let him up by trying a submission other its ground n pound. But what Aldo sueing ? I never heard of that,I seen a video of w.Silva talking about dana &pissed about saying Aldos injury wasn't serious & Dana doesn't care about the fighters, he just got dana dr, to clear him bc he wanted the fight, but DANA never said that the rib wasn't or was seriously injured, and post press conference he said IM NOT GOING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT ALDO ,PPL TWIST HIS WORDS ,BUT IT WAS CONOR WHO WAS SAYIN HE DIDNT SHOW UP NOT DANA,BUT ALDO N BRAZIL PPL WERE PISSED AT DANA.BC PPL STARTED TWEETING TO ALDO ..TALKIN SHIT FAKE INJURY

rob_mojo5050

Jul 6, 2015
Urijahs cool he one of my favorite fighters, That's funny Conor thinks he dominated, it was completely Opposite of that,And herb does that shit,last night I was watching MATT BROWN VS Eric Silva, and herb let that fight go on & on Carlos Condit vs bald dude cant remember his name but,he let those fights go n go.but of course there making lots of money off Conor, and want the Aldo fight n for Conor 2 win b Champ.hes a good market for Irish ppl.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like All these guys ever before Conor stepped into Ufc but,Conor has a better chance of beat Aldo whos wont take him down, standing up w Conor, He doesn't do shit wwrestling n jitsu,Chad let him up by trying a submission other its ground n pound. But what Aldo sueing ? I never heard of that,I seen a video of w.Silva talking about dana &pissed about saying Aldos injury wasn't serious & Dana doesn't care about the fighters, he just got dana dr, to clear him bc he wanted the fight, but DANA never said that the rib wasn't or was seriously injured, and post press conference he said IM NOT GOING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT ALDO ,PPL TWIST HIS WORDS ,BUT IT WAS CONOR WHO WAS SAYIN HE DIDNT SHOW UP NOT DANA,BUT ALDO N BRAZIL PPL WERE PISSED AT DANA.BC PPL STARTED TWEETING TO ALDO ..TALKIN SHIT FAKE INJURY
He won't beat Aldo If they ever actually fight........Aldo is a tough character and will be ready to go 5 rounds, it won't go 5, but Aldo will be motivated to fuc- everything up........the man is a beast. You chase him down And he will chop you down......just me opinion.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
lol. there's so much drama behind the scenes. i'd watch faber vs mcgregor. and i'd pray to my fuckin' lucky charms that faber would win.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What does manhandle even mean? It's like when someone says one fighter rag dolled another fighter for an entire fight, then you watch and there's one suplex.
Yeah, my point exactly. Faber just basically talking himself up here. "I won, by the way." Ok...

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
How is it Faber and Cruz dislike each other but have never had a scuffle. But now Conor and Faber have had 2 scuffles??

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Faber watched how his team mate lost to Conor and more so what Chad did right. If they put this fight together before the Aldo one it would be a huge mistake imo. He cannot go with wrestlers. Everyone knows that now. Faber would not make the same mistake of letting him up and has more of a submission game than Chad. I think Faber taps him if they are to fight.
Cant go with wrestlers? Did you miss the knockout in the second?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
well as even Joe Rogan stated that had Chad had a 8 week camp he would have pretty much dominate from bell to bell (been a different fight). He as everyone else did question why the fight was took on 2 weeks. So your 2nd round ko was against a ill prepared fighter looking for money. Rogan even stated Chad doesnt train much between fights he goes hunting and fishing. I think Conor did well against a 2 week Chad. Not bad at all