Conor McGregor posts DM request from Dustin Poirier’s wife ahead of UFC 264

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not sure I see the message?

Also, he needs to get his phone charged!!!!

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Reeks of desperation. He's trying so hard to stay relevant...

At least he'll have that Jake Paul fight waiting for him after this ?‍♂

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This is hilarious! It is clear she isn’t “sliding into his DMs.” Conor knows it, we know it, and Conor knows we know it. Still, putting the insinuation out there is some of the mental warfare that gave him such an advantage in his March to the top of 145…including, as Dustin will admit, the first time Porier and McGregor fought. Conor isn’t doing this to be malicious, he is doing it to get an edge. Shows me he is in the headspace he was as a hungry up and comer.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This is hilarious! It is clear she isn’t “sliding into his DMs.” Conor knows it, we know it, and Conor knows we know it. Still, putting the insinuation out there is some of the mental warfare that gave him such an advantage in his March to the top of 145…including, as Dustin will admit, the first time Porier and McGregor fought. Conor isn’t doing this to be malicious, he is doing it to get an edge. Shows me he is in the headspace he was as a hungry up and comer.
To me it smacks of desperation. That being said, it will be up to Dustin to decide whether or not it's working.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
A man who bought a pub just so he could ban a senior citizen that he assaulted in an unprovoked attack would never do anything malicious.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That’s a bitch made move by “Anonymous”. It’s one thing for a fighter to be cuttin’ loose and rackin’ up rails but it’s another thing to take pictures and anonymously post a conversation you had with them.
Conor should have smacked him. But it is what it is. Long time ago too. He looks like a little boy. lol

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I'll tell you exactly how this fight goes, Conor is gonna come out swinging and he's gonna blow his wad within the first 5 again, the second round is gonna be pretty much exactly how the last fight went, only Conor is gonna have even less cardio, Dustin will win by TKO or submission.

After this fight people will have to recognize and deal with the fact that Conor is not a elite level fighter anymore, but someone who had the chance to be great, but blew it. That's gonna be the narrative in all the forums

It's not about me hating Conor either, I just seen he's particular style develop over the last few years and it seems like alot of what he's doing technique wise is lazier than when he started, I honestly think he could win if he had kept himself on a straight path, but it seems he's too comfortable in where he's at.

Dana is gonna come out with damage control and make all the MMA media try to put the pressure on the fact that Conor didn't lose because he's too old, but because Dustin is fantastic, this will then start to hype and target the "megafight" Khabib vs Dustin 2, if Dustin beats Oliveira, since Dustin beat the biggest cashcow in the sport twice.

I dont get why people are so fascinated with this fight though, to me it's just another fight in the top of that division, it really feels flat.

Nov 21, 2015

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I'll tell you exactly how this fight goes, Conor is gonna come out swinging and he's gonna blow his wad within the first 5 again, the second round is gonna be pretty much exactly how the last fight went, only Conor is gonna have even less cardio, Dustin will win by TKO or submission.

After this fight people will have to recognize and deal with the fact that Conor is not a elite level fighter anymore, but someone who had the chance to be great, but blew it. That's gonna be the narrative in all the forums

It's not about me hating Conor either, I just seen he's particular style develop over the last few years and it seems like alot of what he's doing technique wise is lazier than when he started, I honestly think he could win if he had kept himself on a straight path, but it seems he's too comfortable in where he's at.

Dana is gonna come out with damage control and make all the MMA media try to put the pressure on the fact that Conor didn't lose because he's too old, but because Dustin is fantastic, this will then start to hype and target the "megafight" Khabib vs Dustin 2, if Dustin beats Oliveira, since Dustin beat the biggest cashcow in the sport twice.

I dont get why people are so fascinated with this fight though, to me it's just another fight in the top of that division, it really feels flat.
Again a picture perfect prediction of both the fight and the aftermath.

I finally did it, I told all of you fucks this promotion would go down hill, now their main cash cow is slaughtered, Dana looks like a bigger moron than ever before and no one got shit to say

Ladies and gentlemen, let me take this oppertunity to apologize....

TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY! WHOS THE FUCKING MAN? WHOS MAC DADDY?

Darth fucking Bader bitch.

RIP UFC, now finally MMA can breathe and we will have less of a monopoly in the UFC, THIS IS THE START OF A NEW ERA, ACCEPT IT OR CRY HARDER!

Couldn't have wrote it any better.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
This whole DM thing is easily explained.

She just wanted to say “Good luck for the fight Connor, break a leg xx”