Conor McGregor said he's a billionaire in an Instagram post, but it's unlikely

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I doubt Conor has Billion US dollars. He's a lucky dude where all the star aligned for him at the right time. His timing was good (in his MMA skills and also going all in when it matters) at one point. Now, it's hard for him to keep the same stars aligned, I'd say because he lost the hunger.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
the US is just a small part of the world at large. Jameson may still be the established brand, but Proper 12 has surpassed it worldwide. It’s like soccer and american football - no one knows who Tom Brady is in Estonia or Mozambique.
Is Proper Twelwe already being sold in more than three countries?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
the US is just a small part of the world at large. Jameson may still be the established brand, but Proper 12 has surpassed it worldwide. It’s like soccer and american football - no one knows who Tom Brady is in Estonia or Mozambique.
What the fuck are you talking about. Jameson out sold that pisswater 20-1 , and is sold in literally 130+ countries in the world, proper12 is sold in 4.

Your point is still valid but you are fucking waaaay off.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Jameson sold 7.3 millions cases vs just over 200k for McGregors stuff last year, world wide.

Actually more like out sold it 35 to 1 .

If he hadn't damaged his brand so badly the last 2 years he might have had more of a chance to close that gap.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Jameson sold 7.3 millions cases vs just over 200k for McGregors stuff last year, world wide.

Actually more like out sold it 35 to 1 .

If he hadn't damaged his brand so badly the last 2 years he might have had more of a chance to close that gap.
To be fair, if being associated with the beating and rape of women in Dublin hurt a whiskey brand, then nobody would be drinking Jameson either.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think with Proper 12 a lot of people just bought one as a collector item. I know I only bought one. Now I fill the bottle with Monster Energy and use it as a water bottle at the gym.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Maybe if he is talking about Yen.......................................................