Conor McGregor's 154kph DEATH RACE EXTREME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
i just found out that Conor is a fucking insane driver! did you motherfuckers know this? nobody told me! goddammit.

i don't understand why he doesn't employ an old skint mate to dress up like a prick and drive him about.

but anyway, bottom line is, never accept a lift home from Conor. man's a lunatic, he could roll the car, wrap your dumb ass round a lamp-post.. all sorts.

Conor McGregor banned from driving for six months, fined over $1000 for speeding

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Shouldn’t get a ban for that
It’s only 96 mph
100 would get you a ban but not less than that unless you already have a significant amount of points already on your license
I regularly hit 90 and have zero points and zero bans

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
He better calm the fuck down before he pulls a Charles Lewis. Dude has a kid to think about now.
But you think in a 250k sports car 95 in a 65 is crazy? I don't even know what he was driving but if he was in a supercar, that isn't even a tiny bit reckless. That's second gear. It's not law abiding, I'll agree there, but without seeing the exact stretch of road, and his vehicle, claiming this is dangerous is comical.

No one cares about this at all if it isn't Cmac. Who I hate BTW. That doesn't mean I can't be objective.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
But you think in a 250k sports car 95 in a 65 is crazy? I don't even know what he was driving but if he was in a supercar, that isn't even a tiny bit reckless. That's second gear. It's not law abiding, I'll agree there, but without seeing the exact stretch of road, and his vehicle, claiming this is dangerous is comical.

No one cares about this at all if it isn't Cmac. Who I hate BTW. That doesn't mean I can't be objective.
According to one of the articles he was driving a Range Rover