Conor Mcgregor's Body Twitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol you mad bro? try not fighter bashing and I wont call you out.
I'm not mad. You're the one that took my post to heart and wanted to start shit. You're the one that got upset. Fighter bashing? GTFO. I don't think you know fighter bashing means.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I'm not mad. You're the one that took my post to heart and wanted to start shit. You're the one that got upset. Fighter bashing? GTFO. I don't think you know fighter bashing means.
"I'm not implying it's drugs I'm saying it's drugs"

Try back out all you want liar.

Shy Guy

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And this is my cue. I'm done with the MMA forum thing. Later to all the cool people on here. Everyone else, fuck off.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
wow.
The hype is so real that people are taking their time to present BRO SCIENCE about the guy.
People are hooked.
Really hooked.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Also, allow me to fully point out that bottom part about it being at the discretion the Admins in case anyone missed it.
What, you're saying I should report? Won't be happening bud people are busy enough.

P

Punch

What, you're saying I should report? Won't be happening bud people are busy enough.
I'm saying that if there's any questions about something that is not clear, the big homies are more than capable of adjudicating. :D

Shy Guy

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Clarification on fighter bashing: Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

Also, allow me to fully point out that bottom part about it being at the discretion the Admins in case anyone missed it.
Yea, fuck you too @Alienator . If you want to report me then do it. This place is just as bad as the UG and r/MMA. You can't have fun because if you insult someone's favorite they go apeshit and want you banned. You and Sweets @Sweets can have fun here.

P

Punch

Yea, fuck you too @Alienator . If you want to report me then do it. This place is just as bad as the UG and r/MMA. You can't have fun because if you insult someone's favorite they go apeshit and want you banned. You and Sweets @Sweets can have fun here.
That was in no way directed at you shy guy. Shotgun statement for the thread homie. No need for that. I still got love for yah. :D

Shy Guy

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some of you ladies take the internet way too seriously
Yea, maybe. But I don't come here to get called a liar and a shithead for making a tongue-in-cheek comment in attempt to make people laugh.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I had a similar conversation about Mendes yesterday it has nothing to do with favourites. I wouldn't like to see anyone banned, that's not me.

Yea, maybe. But I don't come here to get called a liar and a shithead for making a tongue-in-cheek comment in attempt to make people laugh.

Listen kid when you speak to people with disrespect you'll get it in return.

P

Punch

You're good homie. Errbody on the internet has gotten mad at something at one time or another.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I admit it...I laughed. You all are grown men that can matbattle this out on your own...but I took it as a joke.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I've seen a lot of fighters do that- there was a vid of Mirko twitching after a fight. Probably just adrenaline.
My thoughts exactly. I've experience the same sort of adrenaline in some heated conversations i've had in my life. You just get kind of jittery. Being in front of a bunch of people basically declaring verbal war on RDA would probably get the adrenaline pumping.....