Conor New Bar Fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Report: Police investigating Conor McGregor over alleged bar fight

According to the Irish Mirror, former UFC champion Conor McGregor is being investigated by Ireland’s police force, the gardai, over allegations he assaulted a bar patron in Dublin on Saturday.

The report in the Irish Mirror stated that McGregor is accused of fighting at the Marble Arch pub in Dublin’s Drimnagh neighbourhood. That outlet quoted a number of sources regarding what allegedly took place.

One of those sources claimed that McGregor “was being a show off in the pub and one man didn’t like it.” That source said the unnamed man approached McGregor “to have a word with him.”

A second source told the Irish Mirror that someone approached McGregor and said: “The Russian battered you.”

It is unclear whether the man who made the comment is the same as the man who wanted ‘a word’ with McGregor.

It is reported that a man has since told gardai that he was punched by Conor McGregor in that bar. Again, it’s unclear if the man who made the complaint is the same man either of the sources were referring to.

Gardai confirmed to the Irish Mirror that they are investigating an alleged assault at the Marble Arch pub. That outlet added that McGregor was in Dublin at that time to attend an amateur fight night at the nearby Green Isle Hotel in Clondalkin.

This is not the first alleged bar fight involving McGregor that has been splashed across Irish tabloids. In 2017 Irish press ran stories about McGregor allegedly striking a man at the Blackforge Inn in Dublin. Those stories also reported that the man was allegedly a known associate of the Kinahan Cartel (for more on that story read BE’s 2018 feature story ‘Conor and the Cartel’).

This current allegation versus McGregor is the third accusation the possibly retired fighter has faced in the past month. On March 11th, McGregor was arrested in Miami, FL after he allegedly took a fan’s phone and smashed it on the ground. On March 26th, The New York Times reportedthat McGregor was under investigation over an accusation of a December 2018 sexual assault.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Whiskey - Coke - Twitter ...rinse and repeat.

Conor’s lost himself - mixing a gimmick with reality is to hard to do.

He no longer knows which is which the lines are blurred and he’s to deep in the game at this point

Probably not a good thing going down on the home front with his wife and 2 kids

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He needs to keep his ass at home, and around only people in his inner circle before something really bad happens that he can’t buy his way out of.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
More anger management classes - that'll fix him ....

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Some people are ass holes.
A guy offers to buy you and everyone else in the bar a drink, and your reaction is to yell out insults to him?
Fuk that guy, even if offer was only for proper 12.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Doesn't sound like a police matter.

Where I'm from, if you tell a cop that somebody in a bar punched you, they'll tell you to go home and sleep it off.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So some guy tried to act tough, went up to him, talked shit, and got hit. Who cares?
True, true. But I fear something really bad is going to end up happening if he keeps putting himself out there like this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Whiskey - Coke - Twitter ...rinse and repeat.

Conor’s lost himself - mixing a gimmick with reality is to hard to do.

He no longer knows which is which the lines are blurred and he’s to deep in the game at this point

Probably not a good thing going down on the home front with his wife and 2 kids
The Nature Boy (Whooooo) is the only man to ever pull it off.

M

member 603

Jesus....... I think it's time we start the "Conor McGregor in Prison" and "Conor McGregor Dead" betting pools.

It's common for actors to suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder... Especially method actors... The ones who "become" the character they play. They have a tough time not being that person..... Conor has become a caricature of a character that he's been playing (one that was encouraged/rewarded/promoted by Dana and Co)..... He's stuck in a loop that will eventually cost him everything.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Jesus....... I think it's time we start the "Conor McGregor in Prison" and "Conor McGregor Dead" betting pools.

It's common for actors to suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder... Especially method actors... The ones who "become" the character they play. They have a tough time not being that person..... Conor has become a caricature of a character that he's been playing (one that was encouraged/rewarded/promoted by Dana and Co)..... He's stuck in a loop that will eventually cost him everything.
True enough, this is exactly what happened to Tupac.
Clean as a whistle till he became a "rapper"...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

RIP Trumpito, Conor, and Ryan Reynolds.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's like a big social experiment give a small town fighter who's on welfare a 100 million and a shitload of attention making him world famous and just wait to see what happens.

btw: i know he earned his cheese with blood sweat and tears just saying

M

member 603

It's like a big social experiment give a small town fighter who's on welfare a 100 million and a shitload of attention making him world famous and just wait to see what happens.

btw: i know he earned his cheese with blood sweat and tears just saying
If the UFC put the hype machine behind all their fighters, and not just the loudmouth ones who where filling a key demographic in a foreign market, then maybe they would have avoided creating this Frankenstein monster scenario.... I don't know

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Cmon Conor ..... get your head out of the clouds..... stop being an asshat and go back to the McGregor we love
That's amazing assuming it's sarcasm. If not... Yikes. This is literally who he's been since day one. Which is why those of us over 20 dislike him.