Conor new Tweet after towel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
what a fool. Conor shouldn't do shit like this when he's got a family to look out for. idiot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I haven’t really seen anyone defending him. Based off what we know some members of that religious group will do, I’d say he ain’t lying though.
You're kind of doing it in this quoted post. Khabib threatened someone's safety in the name of his religion and the general response is "Well, you can't just make fun of Muslims and expect to get away with it."

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
You're kind of doing it in this quoted post. Khabib threatened someone's safety in the name of his religion and the general response is "Well, you can't just make fun of Muslims and expect to get away with it."
I felt his response was pretty relevant to this thread .

I think it ridiculous but in looney toon world 2019 would you not say this is sum what true?
"Well, you can't just make fun of Muslims and expect to get away with it."

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It absolutely is relevant to the thread. My concern is the general response to it.

I think it ridiculous but in looney toon world 2019 would you not say this is sum what true?
I'm pointing out that it's a serious problem. We'd never let Jon Jones get away with threatening someone's safety for making fun of his tattoo.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015

That’s a problem with extremists .. they’ll go crazy for their gods

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Khabib would destroy again but my take on it is they’re trying to hype up the rematch and my good friend Dana wouldn’t say things are unacceptable the way these 2 are treating each other unless he wants them there eyeballs on deez two fightas

Nov 21, 2015
It absolutely is relevant to the thread. My concern is the general response to it.

I'm pointing out that it's a serious problem. We'd never let Jon Jones get away with threatening someone's safety for making fun of his tattoo.
Its a problem but its true.

You can't make fun of Muslims like you can other religious groups

They take "full retard" to a whole nother level when you mess with them.
Its just the way it is.

Conor apologized pretty damn quick so maybe they won't
put his head on a spike.

Nov 21, 2015
You're aware that it happens because when it does people go "Well, they don't take shit the same." right?
It happens cuz they simply don't take things the same.

Like calling a spade a spade.

Christians will not typically act out in the way the Muslim community will.

Thats just the facts. Not putting them on a pedestal

Simply describing how things are.

Like warning people to stop poking fun of a crazy person.

I'm not saying the crazy person should be on a pedestal

I'm just saying.. "If you fuck with his crazy ass you're likely gonna have problems"

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
It happens cuz they simply don't take things the same.

Like calling a spade a spade.

Christians will not typically act out in the way the Muslim community will.

Thats just the facts. Not putting them on a pedestal

Simply describing how things are.

Like warning people to stop poking fun of a crazy person.

I'm not saying the crazy person should be on a pedestal

I'm just saying.. "If you fuck with his crazy ass you're likely gonna have problems"
This is accurate. I agree with this. Its not a matter of putting a certain religion on a pedestal and sympathizing with it.

Its the common sense of don’t constantly antagonize a religion for humor. Especially a man’s wedding on top of all that.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
He's clearly not looking out for any family, mate.
My wife is 11 weeks pregnant, today, I saw my kid for the first time through ultrasound and yea I cried like a little bitch but the first thought that crossed my mind was how to provide the most safe and healthiest environment for my family.

Conor's bringing all kinds of danger to his family all because of his stupid ego. Not Khabib, but some crazy religious nut job might go do some shady shit where he lives, where his family lives!! fuckin' asshole Conor.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If anyone goes after Conor for what he says to Khabib, fook em.
not condoning people going after Conor but everyone knows there are crazy fucks out there, especially over religion.

Conor knows this too and knowingly puts his family and himself in this position is a fool, I don't know what else to call that.