Conor punched a top international DJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Before anyone passes judgement, ask yourself…. can you name a single good Italian club song?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
imagine how easy it is for an egotistical dumb punk DJ to spout some real disrespectful shit without realising what they had done.

and bear in mind, hes talking to an angry pro fighter with something to prove, on brilliant cocaine.. not saying Conor is an angel. he's a twat if he throws punches without sound reasoning.

but maybe the guy did just piss him off and should expect a slap under these circumstances. he should be very careful partying with a dragon like conor

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
My mind is blown. I just cannot believe that Conor would ever behave like this. He never gets pissed off, and would never lash out at a non-fighter!

what a prick. Should have never gave you *#%$@ money!
I look forward to the next time he gets his ass whooped in the cage.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would have to say the first post indicates a very murky description of how this went down. As much as I want to jump on the bandwagon and declare him guilty, I doubt it happened like that. Plus you have a bunch of drunk people on who knows what drugs, so stories are going to be really fucked up.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
at this point only total shit bags still defend conor. conor has no business being one of the top fighters in the world and going around assaulting civilians.that is a weak bitch move