Conor vs Cowboy UFC 246 Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins and how?

• Conor by KO/TKO

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Cowboy by KO/TKO

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Conor by submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboy by submission

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Conor by decision

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cowboy by decision

• Draw

• Total voters

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
No excuses but his foot was clearly broken coming into the fight and he still won the 1st and 3rd rounds.

I would LOVE to see that fight again with Conor having full movement of both feet.

No excuses but heres an excuse

He was moving just fine until he got dropped by an overhand, was stamping his feet on the cage floor hard during the introduction.

He got handled by Khabib, he put up a struggle but he got handled, fairly easily as well, despite his constant desperation fouling.

Take your excuses and ram them up your ring piece.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I know that
Tyson Fury is the lineal HW champ even though he has no belts, and it's because he never lost them in the ring. Presumably the same applies to McGregor as he was stripped for not defending it (once they'd manufactured the champ champ bullshit)

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Tyson Fury is the lineal HW champ even though he has no belts, and it's because he never lost them in the ring. Presumably the same applies to McGregor as he was stripped for not defending it (once they'd manufactured the champ champ bullshit)
I know what it means, its a crock of shit that really only applies to boxing, barely.

Conor left 145, he left his belt with him, you want to pretend he took it with him, I will pretend its Khabibs.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I know what it means, its a crock of shit that really only applies to boxing, barely.

Conor left 145, he left his belt with him, you want to pretend he took it with him, I will pretend its Khabibs.
I know you know what it means lol

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Now, you explain why a win against a broken down Cerrone, at 170, justifies a title shot at 155, or how one win at 155, 4 years ago justifies a top 5 ranking today.

Go