Conor vs Cowboy UFC 246 Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins and how?

• Conor by KO/TKO

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Cowboy by KO/TKO

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Conor by submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboy by submission

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Conor by decision

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cowboy by decision

• Draw

• Total voters

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I was surprised there wasn’t a poll on this yet. Call the outcome of next weekend’s main event.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it won't be Cerrone by Decision.

I'll be rooting for Cowboy Dad, but I think the deck is stacked against him.
What are the odds at?

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Hoping for a Cowboy win... but I think he'll get blasted in the first.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
It was the biggest fight the UFC could book for Conor that also gives him the best chance at winning in impressive fashion. It's not as important that he wins his next fight as it is beating to Cerrone to set the plate for 2020.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

You should've made the results public. I wanna laugh at everyone who picks Cowboy

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
it's sad nearly everyone is picking Conor in the first, all we can hope for is a competitive contest. Barring a miracle he's getting a LW title shot afterwards and if it's Khabib again, well.......

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
No excuses but his foot was clearly broken coming into the fight and he still won the 1st and 3rd rounds.

I would LOVE to see that fight again with Conor having full movement of both feet.
Yeah, people don’t give enough credit to his footwork and how critical that is for him leveraging his biggest strength...no, not his left hand, but his ability to manipulate distance. Who knows how much the foot played a role and no excuses on the loss, but I do believe a second fight would look much different with a more offensively-minded McGregor.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Till is a middleweight now and i thought masvidal fight was at lightweight - coyld be wrong. Either way both those guys have a lot more power than mcgregor
true Till is a massive fucker, he said himself he's a natural 205er but the Masvidal fight was at WW, only Cerrone went back down eventually

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
true Till is a massive fucker, he said himself he's a natural 205er but the Masvidal fight was at WW, only Cerrone went back down eventually
Ahh coolio - i thought the body shots worked on him cauze of the weight cut. Never mind - cant wait to see it anyway.
Any other fights worth watchin o this card - on first look it looks like a dire card

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Cowboy just needs to not crumble after he gets hit with that left of Conor's, then Conor will go into shock and gas out for Cowboy to pull off some kind of combo involving a head kick to jump on badly hurt Conor's back for a sub~

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Cowboy is looking old and shopworn his last few, both Justin and Tony made the fight a brawl though, beat him up and overwhelmed him inside mostly.

I don't think Conor will be able to do that for long enough or hard enough to break Donald or knock him out, in kicking range I think Cerrone has the advantage.

Cerrone will hurt him late and either submit him or take it to a points win.