Conor was on coke - Joey Diaz

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
if there’s anyone that I would consider an expert on the subject, it’s Uncle Joey. If he says Conor sounded cokish, he was probably using it.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
And conors fans were on crack thinking he would beat khabib.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Been saying this. Good to see Uncle Joey confirming the same shit. Anyone who's done a decent amount of blow could see it a mile away. Also he's 100% correct about Proper 12 majority of people will only ever buy it once as a gimmick

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Been saying this. Good to see Uncle Joey confirming the same shit. Anyone who's done a decent amount of blow could see it a mile away. Also he's 100% correct about Proper 12 majority of people will only ever buy it once as a gimmick
Sounds like it's a bourbon best mixed with coke.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do I think he is abusing and coming off of substances at times?

yes I do

That alone gave the sober undefeated man a significant advantage IMO

Hungry and mostly Sober Conor will always be the lethal pinpoint striker we loved...not sure if that will come back or not

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Probably bought it at a yard sale and has no clue wtf Tapout was.
Nah. She has a different one on tonight. Lmao... I wish it wasn't rude to take, and post a picture. 60ish, hunched over a bit, and still coloring her hair what it once was. Reminds me of an old pillhead.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If she is, I hope she forgets the pillhead comment, before she finds out who I am.
Lets just hope not. She wears tapout.
If she wears Tapout than she most likely has her hands and feet registered as deadly weapons so you should be safe, She doesn't want to go back to the hoosegow.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Love Joey, but he has always had it out for Conor. Never a good thing to say about him. He definitely ate crow when he talked about how bad Eddie would destroy him, never acknowledged that though.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Do I think he is abusing and coming off of substances at times?

yes I do

That alone gave the sober undefeated man a significant advantage IMO

Hungry and mostly Sober Conor will always be the lethal pinpoint striker we loved...not sure if that will come back or not
Sadly this is true

I think his days at the top are done, I knew it before the Floyd fight with the drugs/partying photos being posted literally everywhere nonstop. He had no explosiveness in that fight at all. He could still get some good wins, but being an elite top p4p guy probably is out the window. Whatever though, he came in, got rich, and will probably get out like he always said. Just hope it doesn't destroy the dude's life.

When you hit late 20s/early 30s, if you do hard drugs for a few years, it's going to start showing up in your performances. You can't just get clean for like 3 months for a camp and expect to go into a fight without suffering any of the downsides of fucking your body up.